Exclusive: 12% off orders
Where to buy wedding rings
When planning a wedding, sometimes it’s the little things that make a big difference.
Sometimes it’s the littlest thing of all: the wedding rings.
You (or your partner) have probably already gone through the process of choosing the perfect engagement ring and now that you’re deep in the throes of planning the perfect wedding day it’s time for yet more jewellery decisions.
There are many important aspects to consider when choosing a wedding ring. These include colour, metal, whether or not you want stones, style, cut, price… The list goes on. But don’t worry! We’re here to help.
To ease the pressure of planning your perfect day, we’ve created a list of our favourite online wedding ring retailers. The below retailers let you filter your choice by metal, colour, price, gem stone, size etc, so you’re sure to find the perfect rings for you and your partner.
Just one more thing ticked off the wedding to-do list!
Which metal should I choose for my wedding ring?
The metal choice of a wedding ring can be very important. It obviously can affect the overall aesthetic of a ring but also has an impact on the price and your choice of styles. Here are some of your metal options and a little about each:
- Platinum: Platinum is a popular choice for wedding bands. Diamonds are thought to stand out better against Platinum than other metals. Platinum is also naturally silver coloured so does not require plating over time and also has hypoallergenic properties.
- White gold: White gold is an alloy made of yellow gold mixed with other metals. It offers a high-shine finish in a silver colour and come in different quality levels, and therefore price levels, making it a flexible option.
- Yellow gold: Yellow gold is the most traditional choice for a wedding band. Yellow gold also comes in several qualities with differing price points and most retailers offer a large selection of gold bands including those set with a variety of precious stones.
- Palladium: Palladium is a relative newcomer to the wedding band scene and carries many of the same properties as Platinum (silver finish, hypoallergenic) but with the benefit of being less dense and so better able to carry delicate and intricate shapes.
- Silver: Silver is another classic precious metal choice. More affordable than it’s gold counterpart, a silver wedding ring may be perfect for those who prefer sentimental value over physical value or those looking for a more hard-wearing ring.
Deals and discounts for buying wedding rings online
Looking to order jewellery online? See if one of our coupons could save you money!
More guides on Finder
Last-minute Mother’s Day gifts you can still buy 2021
Searching for that last-minute Mother’s Day gift? Let us help you find the perfect present and get it delivered right on time.
Statement accessories to complete any outfit
Looking for the perfect accessory to bring your outfit up a notch? Look no further than our guide on this season’s must-have statement accessories.
Where to buy beds
Shopping for a new bed? You’re bound to find the right one for you after browsing our top list of retailers.
For the things that aren’t easy to express, say it with jewellery. From wedding rings to gold bracelets, these ornate gifts can be used to celebrate any special occasion.
Where to book cheap package holidays
Looking for an affordable all-in-one getaway? Our favourite retailers can help you find the perfect package holiday.
Shop diamonds at a discount with 50% off at Goldsmiths
Diamonds at 50% off are everyone’s best friend! Check out our top picks of Goldsmith’s diamond ring sale and score up to 50% off today.
Where to buy car seats online
Is your little one ready for some car adventures? We can help you find the best car seats available to keep them safe. Shop our top retailers here.
Where to order flowers online for Mother’s Day
Find the perfect bouquet of flowers for your mum this Mother’s Day with our selection of online retailers.
Where to buy hair straighteners online
See our list of top beauty electrical retailers and find the perfect hair straightener for you. Browse our top beauty discount codes and deals and save!
Where to buy washing machines online
Browse our list of the top retailers for buying washing machines online! Discover the perfect machine for your needs at the best price.
Ask an Expert