Up to 70% off sale items
Where to buy wedding rings
When planning a wedding, sometimes it’s the little things that make a big difference.
Sometimes it’s the littlest thing of all: the wedding rings.
You (or your partner) have probably already gone through the process of choosing the perfect engagement ring and now that you’re deep in the throes of planning the perfect wedding day it’s time for yet more jewellery decisions.
There are many important aspects to consider when choosing a wedding ring. These include colour, metal, whether or not you want stones, style, cut, price… The list goes on. But don’t worry! We’re here to help.
To ease the pressure of planning your perfect day, we’ve created a list of our favourite online wedding ring retailers. The below retailers let you filter your choice by metal, colour, price, gem stone, size etc, so you’re sure to find the perfect rings for you and your partner.
Just one more thing ticked off the wedding to-do list!
Which metal should I choose for my wedding ring?
The metal choice of a wedding ring can be very important. It obviously can affect the overall aesthetic of a ring but also has an impact on the price and your choice of styles. Here are some of your metal options and a little about each:
- Platinum: Platinum is a popular choice for wedding bands. Diamonds are thought to stand out better against Platinum than other metals. Platinum is also naturally silver coloured so does not require plating over time and also has hypoallergenic properties.
- White gold: White gold is an alloy made of yellow gold mixed with other metals. It offers a high-shine finish in a silver colour and come in different quality levels, and therefore price levels, making it a flexible option.
- Yellow gold: Yellow gold is the most traditional choice for a wedding band. Yellow gold also comes in several qualities with differing price points and most retailers offer a large selection of gold bands including those set with a variety of precious stones.
- Palladium: Palladium is a relative newcomer to the wedding band scene and carries many of the same properties as Platinum (silver finish, hypoallergenic) but with the benefit of being less dense and so better able to carry delicate and intricate shapes.
- Silver: Silver is another classic precious metal choice. More affordable than it’s gold counterpart, a silver wedding ring may be perfect for those who prefer sentimental value over physical value or those looking for a more hard-wearing ring.
Deals and discounts for buying wedding rings online
Looking to order jewellery online? See if one of our coupons could save you money!
More guides on Finder
Ninja Foodi 3-in-1 toaster, grill and panini press review 2022
Ninja is known for making kitchen gadgets that are easy to use. So did the Foodi toast, grill and bake to perfection? Find out in our hands-on test.
Ninja Creami review 2022
We reviewed the Ninja Creami ice cream maker to see if it’s really worth buying.
Shark handheld vacuum WV200UK vs WV251UK
The WV200UK is the original Shark handheld vaccum. It’s cheaper than the WV251 with an extra battery. Which one is worth buying?
Shark handheld vacuum WV200UK vs Shark WandVac 2.0 WV270UK
The WV200UK is a mid-range handheld vac that’ll do a solid job on most surfaces, but the WV270UK is the upgraded model. Which one is worth your money?
Shark handheld vacuum WV200UK vs Shark CH950UKT
The Shark WV200UK is small and nimble for light pick-ups, but the CH950UKT can cope with pet hair cleaning. Which one will you go for?
Shark handheld vacuum CH950UKT vs Shark (double battery) WV251UK
Shark’s CH950UKT is its dedicated pet model, while the WV251UK wields a couple of batteries. Which one is worth your money though?
Shark handheld vacuum (double battery) WV251UK vs Shark WandVac 2.0 WV270UK
The Shark WV251UK comes with a couple of batteries for quick pick-ups, while the WV270UK has boost mode for stronger suction. Which one is worth the money?
Shark handheld vacuum CH950UKT vs Shark WandVac 2.0 WV270UK
Shark’s CH950UKT is the pet model with a large capacity, while the WV270UK is a lightweight handheld that is easy to wield. Which one is worth your money?
Virgin Money Slyce review 2022
Virgin Money is grabbing a “Slyce” of the buy now, pay later pie with its newest credit card product. Here’s what we know so far.
Finder Retail Awards 2022
These customer-voted awards identify the brands providing the best products to consumers across 8 different retail categories.
Ask an Expert