Compare Visa business credit cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
You can use a business credit card to improve your cash flow, manage and track expenses or even earn business rewards. See if a Visa business card is right for you and compare your options.
What are the benefits of using Visa business credit cards?
Visa business credit cards offer the same benefits as regular credit cards, but they also offer a range of additional features:
- Multiple cards. If you have multiple employees who need to claim expenses, you can apply for additional Visa credit cards to issue to relevant staff. You can then track the spending on each card and even set individual spending limits.
- Cash flow management. If your business has an irregular cash flow or is often waiting on invoices to be paid, a business credit card can smooth over any gaps in your cash flow.
- Expense tracking. Along with multiple cards to track individual employee spending, a Visa business card may also come with additional expense-tracking and budgeting tools.
- Keep your business spending separate. If you use your personal credit card to cover business expenses, you may find it more difficult to track your business’s expenditures, which can complicate your tax reporting. A Visa business credit card allows you to keep your business expenses separate, making it easier to track spending.
How should I compare Visa business credit cards?
- Fees and charges. Many business credit cards charge an annual fee, and cards that offer a large number of features generally have a higher fee. Some Visa business cards may have a fee-free period or waive the fee if you meet certain conditions.
- Interest rate. This can vary dramatically between different Visa credit cards and is charged on both purchases and cash advances. However, Visa business cards may offer interest-free periods, which can help your business save money provided you always pay off your card in full.
- Rewards. Like regular cards, Visa business credit cards may also have rewards programs or frequent flyer programs. These programs let you earn points for every pound you spend using the card, which you can then put toward business-specific rewards. You should consider the earn rate, possible rewards and your likely card spend when deciding if a rewards program will benefit your business.
- Introductory offers. Keep an eye out for cards that offer benefits to new customers, such as 0% balance transfers, reward points bonuses or even interest-free or fee-free periods.
- Security. While all Visa business cards will be covered by the “Verified by Visa” security service, specific cards may offer additional security features, such as 24-hour customer support and fraud protection as well as an identity theft helpline, transaction limits and the ability to lock your card.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Debite corporate card review 2023
We explore how the Debite corporate card works to see if it could be right for your business.
Compare business charge cards
Find the best charge card for your business.
Capital on Tap Business Credit Card review
Earn Avios or cashback on all your business spending with this business Visa from challenger Capital on Tap.
Business credit cards with high limits
A business credit card with a high limit can be a useful way to boost cash flow for your company.
Compare cashback business credit cards
Most business expenses are unavoidable, so why not bag yourself a company card that pays out on all your business spending?
Compare business credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
If you or your staff frequently travel overseas for business, choose a credit card that won’t charge punishing fees to convert currencies on foreign transactions.
Compare the best Avios business credit cards
Have a look at these business credit cards that let you earn Avios points on all your expenses, no matter whether you’re paying for a flight or buying drinks to celebrate your team’s latest accomplishment.
Can a business credit card affect my personal credit?
Learn when your personal credit score could be affected by business credit card use.
TSB Business Credit Card review
Take control of your business spending and set individual card limits for staff with this TSB deal.
Compare business balance transfer credit cards
Looking to improve cashflow, save interest and consolidate debt? A business balance transfer credit card could be for you.