UPFX review: Find out more about the international money transfer provider
A low cost service with expert assistance on hand to help.
Read our review of the service below.
Min. Transfer Amount
Max. Transfer Amount
|Product Name||UPFX International Money Transfers|
|Min. Transfer Amount||GBP 2,000|
|Max. Transfer Amount||GBP 999,999|
|Transfer Methods||Online, Phone, Agent, Bank Account to Bank Account, International Money Order|
|Transfer Options||Regular payments, One off payments, Market orders, Forward contracts|
Minimum transfer time
|Customer Service||Phone, Email|
|Available Currencies||AED, AUD, BGN, BHD, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, JMD, JPY, KES, KWD, MXN, NOK, NZD, OMR, PLN, QAR, RON, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, UGX, USD, ZAR|
UPFX exchange rates
UPFX are one of the world’s leading foreign exchange experts, processing over $250bn across 1,500,000 transactions every year. Purely by having this amount of capital to be traded, UPFX have access to better exchange rates than high street banks and are able to pass these rates onto their traders. UPFX use independent sources to constantly check and compare their own rates to those of high street banks to ensure that their customers are getting the best rates for their exchanges.
How much does it cost to transfer money with UPFX?
It is free to transfer money with UPFX. Regardless of how much you wish to send, the fee will be £0!
- Bank beating rates UPFX constantly compare their rates to high street banks to ensure they are always offering the best rates to their traders.
- Experience. Each of UPFX’s knowledgable brokers has a minimum of five years professional experiences in the world of foreign exchange transfers.
- 24/7 access. Make currency transfers quickly and easily 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using UPFX’s online platform.
- Fast global transfers. UPFX uses Swift Payment Technology which enables them to transfer funds the same working day.
- No cash pickup centres. UPFX does not have cash pickup centres, so you can only use its services to transfer money to bank accounts.
Minimum transfer amount and available currencies
UPFX lets you transfer a variety of sums though its transfer service. There are generally no fees for transfers, however if you transfer less than £1,000 there may be a £5 fee applied for certain transfer days. To find out exact rates for each amount you would like to transfer, you can contact UPFX directly or register and speak to your personal account executive.
UPFX deals in 40 currencies allowing you to transfer money worldwide, from Europe to North America, South America, Africa, Asia and Australia. The list of currencies you can purchase and transfer using the services of this company, include, but are not limited to:
- US Dollar
- Canadian Dollar
- Mexican Peso
- Australian Dollar
- New Zealand Dollar
- Bulgarian Lev
- Swiss Franc
- Czech Koruna
- Danish Kroner
- Pound Sterling
- Croatian Kuna
- Hungarian Forint
- Norwegian Krone
- Polish Złoty
- Romanian Leu
- Serbian Dinar
- Swedish Krona
- UAE Dirham
- Bahraini Dinar
- Hong Kong Dollar
- Israeli Shekel
- Jordanian Dinar
- Japanese Yen
- Kuwaiti Dinar
- Sri Lankan Rupee
- Omani Rial
- Philippine Peso
- Pakistani Rupee
- Qatari Riyal
- Saudi Riyal
- Singapore Dollar
- Thai Baht
- New Turkish Lira
- Kenyan Shilling
- Lesotho Loti
- Mauritius Rupee
- Swazi Lilangeni
- Tunisian Dinar
- South African Rand
What types of transfers can you carry out with UPFX?
UPFX offer a ‘fix rate, pay later’ service where if you see an exchange rate you like, you can lock in that rate and use it at a later date, whenever you’re ready.
UPFX also offers a rate target service. If you have an ideal rate in mind, you can register that with UPFX and they will notify you once it becomes live.
As an FX specialist UPFX offers hedging strategies to protect against adverse market conditions so you don’t have to worry about value loss.
The registration and transfer process
You can pay UPFX via bank transfer. You can also use your debit or credit card for most transactions.
To send money using UPFX, you first have to register as a user. You can do this online for free and with no obligation to trade if you later change your mind.
Once you register as a user, making a transfer requires that you follow a simple process:
- Create an account online
- Once your account is verified, you can call your personal account executive on their personal line
- Your account executive will quote you UPFXs best rates direct from the dealing floor
- Provide details of the recipient’s bank account
- As soon as you have accepted the exchange rate you will be sent a confirmation informing you of the exact amount you owe
- Confirm transaction
- UPFX will send your payment as soon as they can, the same working day wherever possible
As part of UPFX’s commitment to keep their traders updated at every stage of the process, they will send you an email as soon as your funds have been sent.