Low cost money transfers from the experts
Travelex are one of the best known names in the foreign exchange market. With over 40 years’ experience, you can trust them to get your money from A to B safely and securely. Scroll down to read our review and find out if their service is right for you.
- Travelex Wire benefits:
- Easy to use: Set up your money transfer online any day of the week, using their easy to use service.
- Real-time rates: Travelex use real-time exchange rates, giving you to most up-to-date price on your money transfer.
- Transparent pricing: Know exactly what you’re paying for, with no hidden fees.
|Product Name||Travelex Wire International Money Transfers|
|Min. Transfer Amount||GBP 50|
|Max. Transfer Amount||GBP 75,000|
|Transfer Options||One off payments|
Minimum transfer time
|1 - 2 days|
|Customer Service||Phone, Chat, Email|
|Available Currencies||AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, SEK, SGD, USD|
Transfer your money with Azimo
Travelex International Payments exchange rates
Travelex updates its exchange rates in real time in line with fluctuations in global currency markets, ensuring you can get the best rates for your transfer.
The registration and transfer process
Sending money with Travelex Wire is easy and takes only a few steps:
- Sign up for account with online
- Select where and who you’d like to send money to
- Pay using your card – that’s it!
How much does it cost to make an international money transfer using Travelex Wire?
When you set up your order, you’ll be given a quote for the exchange rate and a fee for making the transfer. Due to the foreign exchange market changing constantly when open, you may find your quote changes a little as you are setting up your order.
You’ll know the latest exchange rate before you confirm payment of your order, and Travelex will confirm the exact exchange rate once your order is booked. The exact fee depends on the amount you wish to send:
- For orders up to and including £300 GBP, the fee is fixed at £3.
- For orders over £300, the fee is computed as a percentage of the amount you are sending, and will be clearly displayed to you within Travelex Wire.
Other fees may apply depending on the amount and currency type you send – for more information, see the FAQs on the Travelex Wire website.Back to top
Minimum transfer amount and available countries
Travelex has a minimum amount of £50, and a maximum order amount of £75,000 per single payment.
United States regulation has a maximum order limit per single standard payment of $50,000 USD. Transfers over $50,000 USD can be made using SWIFT payment and this option can be selected to send up to the equivalent amount of £75,000.
For any transactions above £25,000 Travelex recommends that you check with your bank that these can be processed using a debit card.
Travelex allows you to send funds to 35 countries across North america, Oceania, Asia and Europe. You can see the receiving options available in each country, by visiting the Travelex Wire website. Popular transfer destinations include:
- United States
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Czech Republic