New customer: 15% off site wide on orders over £20
Where to buy women’s sunglasses online
Sunglasses are the number one accessory for summer and whether you're heading out for a picnic or dancing away at a festival, the right pair of sunglasses can take an outfit from zero to hero.
These days there are a huge range of sunglasses available that will protect your eyes and complete your look at the same time. Whether you’re a cat-eye girl, an aviator fan or looking for something a little more active-friendly, we’ve come up with this handy guide to help you find that perfect pair of sunglasses!
Which sunglasses will suit me?
Choosing sunglasses can be a bit daunting when you aren’t sure which shape, size or colour will suit you best. We’ve done some research to find out which sunglasses shape will suit you best based on your face shape.
- Round face- If you have a round face, you should aim for sunglasses with straight lines and defined shapes like squares and rectangles as they will help elongate your features.
- Square face- If you have a square face shape, sunglasses with an oval or rounded shape (aviators for example) can help soften the lines of your face.
- Heart-shaped face- Those with heart-shaped faces should look for sunglasses in shapes such as cat-eye, or semi-rimless glasses that draw attention down to help even out proportions.
- Oval face- Oval faces can pull off most kinds of sunglasses so feel free to experiment and have fun! Experts particularly recommend over-sized glasses or upswept styles that can highlight high cheekbones.
Safety first! What is UV protection?
Sunglasses are a great fashion accessory and we’re lucky that there are so many shapes and styles out there that help us compliment our latest outfits, fashion trends or face shapes. But it’s important to remember that sunglasses also play a vital part in protecting our eyes from harmful UV rays that are particularly strong in the summer months.
- Make sure when you’re buying sunglasses that they block 99% or 100% of UV light. This will usually be listed on the label.
- If your glasses say “UV absorption up to 400nm” then this is equal to 100% UV protection.
- Remember that lens colour is not an indication of UV protection, you must read the small print!
- Polarised sunglasses reduce the amount of glare but don’t necessarily increase UV protection.
- UV protection can degrade over time, it’s best to replace sunglasses every few years for maximum protection.
Deals and discounts for buying sunglasses online
Looking to order your new sunglasses online? See if one of our coupons could save you money!
More guides on Finder
21 trends for 2021 and where to buy them for under £50
Grab your purses because we’ve just pulled together 21 of the top 2021 fashion trends and where you can buy them at affordable prices.
Where to buy wellies online
If you love a walk out in the sticks with friends or family every now and then, a quality pair of wellies is a great investment. Our shopping team have pulled together our favourite wellington options for you to peruse, plus one or two discounts to save you money, too.
Where to buy teddy coats online
Snuggle up this season in the stylish teddy bear coat thanks to our expert shopping team, who’ve listed exactly where to buy one.
Where to buy Christmas pyjamas online
Have a holly, jolly Christmas with festive pyjamas for all the family. Here’s where you can buy them.
Where to buy a PlayStation 5 in the UK | Buy PS5 online in the UK | In-stock & available
The fifth PlayStation console launched in the UK on 19 November. We’ve rounded up all the places you can buy the PS5 in the UK.
Where to buy face mask filters online in the UK
Here’s where you can shop replacement PM2.5 filters for your face mask and have them delivered straight to your door. Get face mask filters in the UK.
Where to buy bamboo face masks in the UK
Looking for a reusable, comfortable bamboo face mask? We’ve listed the best places you can buy one online, with some offering free delivery.
Where to buy FFP3 masks online in the UK
Find FFP3 masks for sale and in-stock in the UK. Shop FFP3 respirator face masks from top UK retailers and compare with other face mask types.
Where to bulk-buy reusable cloth masks online
Keep your family or employees covered with these bulk cloth and cotton face mask deals.
Where to bulk-buy surgical and disposable masks online
Give your employees and customers the best protection while you keep your costs down, with these bulk-buy mask deals.
Ask an Expert