Source Bioscience review: Private COVID-19 tests for travel
Our review covers which COVID tests Source Bioscience offers and what customers say about the service.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Where to order lateral flow home test kits for COVID-19 online (not for travel)
Need to quickly test yourself for COVID-19 at home? These are the online stores where you can buy packs of home testing kits.
- Halo COVID testing review
Our review of Halo’s COVID tests for travel includes prices, pros, cons and user reviews.
- UK to drop pre-departure tests for the fully vaxxed
UK to scrap pre-departure tests and PCR tests.
- COVID-19 tests for travel to the US from the UK
Learn what you need to know about taking a trip to the US during the coronavirus pandemic, including who’s permitted to travel there and what COVID-19 tests you need to take to visit the US.
- UK empties red list but COVID tests still in place
UK removes 11 countries from the travel red list.
- UK arrivals need negative pre-departure COVID test before entering UK
Spread of the Omicron variant sees government reintroduce “test to return” rules from today, 7 December
- Testing For All review: Private COVID-19 tests for travel
We reviewed Testing For All’s COVID tests for travel. Check out prices, speed, refund policies and what customers say about the service.
- Rainbow Labs review: Private COVID-19 tests for travel
Our review of Rainbow Labs’ COVID tests for travel includes prices, pros, cons and user reviews.
- Eurofins review: Private COVID-19 tests for travel
Check our review of Eurofins COVID-19 tests for travel, including price and what customers say about the service.
- UK arrivals must take day 2 PCR test as government tightens rules
The government has tightened its rules for travel commencing on 30 November with a mandatory PCR test for anyone returning to the UK