Government to announce switch-off date of older and slower system.Read more…
Sky Broadband support and contact information
If you're having problems with your Sky broadband, here’s some ways you can contact them to get it sorted.
- Live Chat: – Available via the Sky Broadband website, 9:30am – 9:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Phone: – To talk to the Sky experts call, 0333 759 3219 or freephone 0800 151 2747. They are available from 8:30am – 11:30pm, 7 days a week.
- Twitter: – @SkyHelpTeam, available 8am – 10pm weekdays and 9am – 9pm weekends.
- Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/sky/, Simply go on their Facebook page and send a direct message – they are generally fast to respond.
- SMS: – Available on 07403921985 from 8:30am – 8pm, 7 days a week.
Hopefully going through these channels will provide you with the answers you require. However if you’re still not happy with your current broadband experience, there may be other potentially better alternatives.
There are many reasons why your broadband may not be running as efficiently as possible. Using our broadband speed test you can check the actual speed of upload and download speeds you’re getting right now. The average UK download speed is around 22Mbps, however this will vary significantly depending on where you live, and at different times of the day. Most of the broadband providers listed in the table below will be able to provide you with an estimate of the speeds you’ll receive at your postcode.
Additionally it’s worth considering your hardware. Installing a new router or Wi-Fi booster could have a significant impact on your broadband speeds. Read our guide to better broadband speeds to learn about the many ways you can optimise your connection.
Ultimately, upgrading to a tariff offering higher speeds or switching to another provider may be the most cost effective solution.
Ask an Expert