Saxo Capital Markets share dealing
Trade on your mobile with one of the most respected names in the business.
Established in 1992, Saxo Capital Markets provides an online platform to facilitate trading and investing for new or experienced traders
By providing access to global financial markets, cutting edge technology and industry-leading expertise Saxo aims to equip ordinary investors with the same tools as professional traders and fund managers.
Read on to discover if Saxo’s online trading platforms are the right place for you to start investing your money.
What does Saxo Capital Markets do?
Saxo’s aim is to provide everyday investors with the necessary tools, transparency and information to make educated, reliable and quick trades and investments online. It currently provides two award winning online platforms to help you do so; SaxoTraderGO and SaxoTrader.
Both provide risk management tools, the ability to make trades quickly and a 24/5 support centre to help deal with your problems and enquiries.
What are the benefits of the SaxoTraderGO account?
- Ideal for investors on the go
- Cross-device use – use your mobile, tablet and laptop
- Stay up to date with access to a news feed, market data, economic releases and live charting
- A fast, reliable and intuitive interface that allows for simple and quick trades
What are the benefits of the SaxoTrader account?
- Ideal for serious and professional investors
- Turns your desktop into a sophisticated trading environment
- Customise your trading environment to make it right for your needs
- Advanced charts, technical indicators, instrument views and in chart annotations
Where can I invest?
How safe is my investment?
Saxo Capital Markets since forming over two decades ago has grown a reputation as one of the most respected names in online trading and investment.
Saxo Capital Markets UK Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is bound by their rules and regulations in the conduct of investment business.