Get £10 off of your first transfer from UK
Remitly offers a range of affordable money transfer options, including express transfers and cash pick-ups. You can keep an eye out here for a Remitly coupon code to see if you can save even more on your next overseas transfer.
How do I use my Remitly offer code
To use your deal:
- Click on an offer above to reveal a coupon code or deal, then copy it to your clipboard.
- Log in to your Remitly account, or create a new one.
- Enter your recipient’s country and the amount you want to send.
- Click the link that says “Apply an offer code”.
- In the pop-up window you can enter your offer code and receive confirmation that it’s been applied.
- Choose your payment method (credit card, debit card or bank account).
- Lock in your transactions to send the money. You will receive updates on your phone to confirm the transfer and its arrival.
Why isn’t my Remitly promo code working?
There are several possible reasons why your coupon code might not work. Here are some are the more common ones:
- Have you previously used Remitly? Some codes are for new customers only.
- Have you already used the coupon code? Many codes can only be used once.
- Is the coupon code out of date? Coupon codes are often only valid for a limited period of time.
- Have you entered the code correctly? Make sure the code is entered exactly as it’s displayed.
- Have you met all the terms and conditions? There are some conditions to be aware of around codes. You will need to meet all the usual Remitly transfer limitations (like the £10 minimum transfer) but when using a coupon there might additional conditions to be aware of.
- Are you logged into your Remitly account? If you’re not logged in, any discounts typically won’t be accessible.
What currencies does Remitly support?
Availability varies by country, but popular currencies you can send from the UK include:
- EUR Euro
- USD US dollar
- AUD Australian dollar
- BRL Brazilian real
- CNY Chinese yuan
- INR Indian rupee
- MXN Mexican peso
- PHP Philippine peso
- PKR Pakistani rupee
- ZAR South African rand
- BOB Bolivian boliviano
See what your transfer could look like with Remitly
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Countries where Brits are looking to get married
Which are the most searched for countries for getting married abroad? We take a look.
International payroll guide
How to navigate the tricky waters of global payroll management.
Wise (TransferWise) for Business review
If you’re a borderless business, you’re going to want to look into Wise’s revolutionary multi-currency accounts.
Read our review of VertoFX to see the exchange rates, fees and what your business can expect when you send a transfer.
List of countries using Western Union money transfers
Which countries does Western Union let you send money to? See the list of 200+ countries with Western Union money transfers.
Review: Spartan FX international money transfers
Spartan FX offers easy, fast and secure international transfers in 40 currencies, with a best exchange rate guarantee and no hidden fees or commission.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
Review: Small World money transfers
Small World offers competitive rates, instant transfers and multiple payment options to send money to more than 190 countries.
How do international postal orders work?
Using a postal order to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
How does PayPal.Me work?
Learn how to create a custom link for your PayPal account and what you can use it for.
Ask an Expert