Raisin UK provides you with multiple saving account options through a single application form, speeding up the whole process and making it a smarter way to choose a savings account and manage your rainy-day funds.
Compare savings accounts
Table: sorted by interest rate, promoted deals first
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Chase Saver account review
Find out whether the Chase Saver account is the best place for your savings.
- Cost-of-living sacrifices
We have looked into what Brits are planning to sacrifice in order to keep their savings and finances afloat amid a cost of living crisis.
- Historical inflation rate vs savings account rates
Savings accounts would have lost the average saver over £1,012 in real terms over the last 5 years as inflation soars to 9.1% in 2022.
- Emergency fund: What it is and how to build one
This type of savings account can save you from a lot of financial stress and anxiety.
- Millionaire calculator: How long would it take to save a million?
Use our calculator to find out how long it would take you to save up a million pounds based on the interest on your savings account.
- Paying tax on interest from a savings account
If you earn interest from a savings account, you need to pay tax on that interest at the same rate as the rest of your annual taxable income.
- Compare the best 3-year fixed-rate bonds UK 2022
Discover how to find the best fixed-rate bonds and how they compare to other savings accounts.
- Compare the best 5-year fixed-rate bonds UK 2022
Discover all you need to know about 5-year fixed-rate bonds, including how to find the best one for you.
- Compare the best fixed-rate cash ISAs UK 2022
Discover how fixed-rate cash ISAs work, how to find the best fixed-rate cash ISA and more.
- Compare the best lifetime ISAs UK 2022
Discover how a lifetime ISA works, how to find the best lifetime ISA and more.