Find out more about the company that stands out for lending higher amounts than many of its rivals.
TFS Loans is a direct lender, so you’ll always know where you’re borrowing from. If you’ve been refused credit by the high-street banks before, TFS Loans has a good range of guarantor loans to choose from and an efficient service to see you back on your financial feet. Having been around since 2003, it’s a tried and tested lender that’s gimmick free.
Borrow up to £10,000 within 24 hours with a guarantor
If a limited credit record is holding you back from the money you need, a guarantor loan can be a great option – allowing you to borrow money while building your credit score.
- Amigo loans will not judge you based on your credit score
- Loans of £500-£10,000 over 1-5 years
- Loans normally paid out within 24hrs of the guarantor being accepted
Representative example: Borrow £5,000.00 over 3 years at a rate of 49.9% p.a. (fixed). Representative APR 49.9% and total payable £8,782.92 in monthly repayments of £243.97.
Warning: Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. See our debt help guides.
Finder.com is a credit broker, not a lender, for consumer credit products. Our services are provided at no cost to you, but we may receive a commission from the companies we refer you to.
What is a guarantor loan?
A guarantor loan is higher-interest loan that’s usually available to you even if you have a bad credit rating or none at all. Whilst most high-street banks would turn you away, guarantor loans providers ask for a guarantor to agree to pay the repayments if you can’t. As long as you’re sure you can make the repayments this shouldn’t be a problem, and can improve your credit rating in the long-run if you pay on time.
Key features of TFS loans at a glance
- From 12–60 months.
- £1,000–£15,000. TFS loans are available for higher amounts than a lot of guarantor loans providers would offer.
- Get a personalised quick quote with no impact on your credit rating. You can enter a few details on the TFS Loans website and find out the rates you’ll receive.
- Fixed monthly repayments. Your repayments are set in your contract, and these won’t change for the duration of your loan.
- Quick access to funds. Once you’ve been accepted, TFS Loans aims to transfer the funds within 24 hours.
- No set-up fees. TFS Loans doesn’t have any hidden set-up charges, so you won’t be charged anything if you cancel your application.
- Repay your loan early at any time. You can repay your loan early at any time with TFS Loans, but this will be subject to an early settlement charge.
Am I eligible for a TFS loan?
Even if you’ve had past bankruptcies or have a poor credit score you may be eligible for a TFS loan. You must:
- Be over 18
- Live in the UK
- Have a UK bank account
- Be able to afford the repayments
Who can be a guarantor?
A guarantor for a TFS loan should be someone who is willing and able to make the payments for you if things go wrong. They must be:
- A UK homeowner
- Between the ages of 18 and 78
- Receiving a regular income
How do I apply?
If you think that a TFS loan is right for you, here’s how the application process works, step-by-step:
- Fill out the online application form, giving the name and number of your guarantor.
- TFS will call your guarantor, going through the terms of the loan with them and checking their credit history. TFS should be able to tell your guarantor then if they have been approved.
- If you’ve been approved, TFS will send you and your guarantor the relevant documents and the contract for you to sign.
- You’ll receive a call to go through the final details.
- The loan will then be deposited in the guarantor’s bank account, and it’s up to them to transfer the funds to you.
Frequently asked questions about TFS