SUCO guarantor loans
SUCO has been gradually expanding in the last few years and is now one of the leading providers of guarantor loans. Find out what SUCO could offer you here.
SUCO is a loans broker for TFS Loans, which provides the majority of its guarantor loans. This means that you’ll probably get a loan from TFS, but SUCO may get you quotes from other lenders if TFS can’t offer one. It has a larger range of loans available than many other guarantor loans specialists, so it may be the one for you if you’ve been turned down for credit in the past.
What is a guarantor loan?
A guarantor loan is specifically tailored for people with a bad or non-existent credit history, and who therefore struggle to get finance. If you add a guarantor to your loan – someone who agrees to make the repayments if you can’t – lenders can offer you better rates than you’ll get from options such as short-term loans or payday loans. The rates can still be pretty high, but taking one out responsibly can improve your credit rating for the future.
Key features of a SUCO loan
- From 24 to 60 months. The terms you are offered are dependent on the amount you want to borrow.
- From £1,000 to £15,000. This is much higher than with a lot of guarantor loans providers.
- Get a personalised quick quote with no impact on your credit rating. SUCO’s loan calculator will show you what you can expect before you apply.
- Fixed monthly repayments. You’ll pay the same amount throughout the course of your loan, so no nasty surprises.
- Quick access to funds. Once you and your guarantor are approved, the funds could be in your account the same day.
- No set-up fees. SUCO loans doesn’t charge any hidden fees for the loans it brokers with TFS.
- No charges to use the website. SUCO doesn’t have hidden brokerage fees like some guarantor loans brokers, meaning you can cancel an application without being stung by unexpected charges.
Am I eligible for a SUCO loan?
To be eligible for a SUCO guarantor loan you need to meet a few minimum requirements. You must be:
There are also a few criteria your guarantor will have to meet for your loan to be accepted. They must be:
- A UK homeowner
- Aged between 18 and 78
- Have a regular income
- Able to make the repayments if you can’t
How do I apply for a SUCO loan?
- Go to the SUCO website and enter some basic information to get your quick quote.
- If you like the quotes you receive you’ll have to send a link for your guarantor to fill out their information and confirm they are happy to act as your guarantor.
- You’ll also have to fill out a longer form to officially apply. This may affect your credit score.
- Receive a quick decision and sign the loan contract. You should then get the funds in your account within 24 hours.
Frequently asked questions about SUCO
More guides on Finder
Lykke review 2022
With no trading fees and your fiat deposit and withdrawal fees covered, Lykke gives crypto enthusiasts the opportunity to trade at very low costs.
How to get free stocks and shares in the UK
Find out which platforms are offering free stocks and shares for new customers in the UK.
What is PayPal Credit?
Discover more about PayPal Credit to see if it could work for you.
Secured loan calculator
Use our free secured loan calculator to find out how much you could borrow and check your eligibility with multiple UK lenders in minutes.
AQRU review 2022
AQRU’s focus is simplifying the complex world of cryptocurrency in order to give customers the chance to earn a return on their crypto assets.
Self-employed car insurance
What you need to consider when taking out car insurance if you’re self-employed, and whether you can claim car insurance as a business expense.
Cat S insurance
Learn how to find insurance for your Cat S write-off, average cost and whether you can keep your category S car.
The Credit Thing card review 2022
Aiming to revolutionise the credit industry with a virtual card, The Credit Thing card is launching in the UK.
Loans Warehouse review
Learn more about how credit broker Loans Warehouse works.
Funding Circle Business charge card review 2022
Funding Circle is making its debut into the business credit card market with its brand new charge card. Here’s what we know so far.