SUCO has been gradually expanding in the last few years and is now one of the leading providers of guarantor loans. Find out what SUCO could offer you here.
SUCO is a loans broker for TFS Loans, which provides the majority of its guarantor loans. This means that you’ll probably get a loan from TFS, but SUCO may get you quotes from other lenders if TFS can’t offer one. It has a larger range of loans available than many other guarantor loans specialists, so it may be the one for you if you’ve been turned down for credit in the past.
Borrow up to £10,000 within 24 hours with a guarantor
If a limited credit record is holding you back from the money you need, a guarantor loan can be a great option – allowing you to borrow money while building your credit score.
- Amigo loans will not judge you based on your credit score
- Loans of £500-£10,000 over 1-5 years
- Loans normally paid out within 24hrs of the guarantor being accepted
Representative example: Borrow £5,000.00 over 3 years at a rate of 49.9% p.a. (fixed). Representative APR 49.9% and total payable £8,782.92 in monthly repayments of £243.97.
Warning: Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. See our debt help guides.
Finder.com is a credit broker, not a lender, for consumer credit products. Our services are provided at no cost to you, but we may receive a commission from the companies we refer you to.
What is a guarantor loan?
A guarantor loan is specifically tailored for people with a bad or non-existent credit history, and who therefore struggle to get finance. If you add a guarantor to your loan – someone who agrees to make the repayments if you can’t – lenders can offer you better rates than you’ll get from options such as short-term loans or payday loans. The rates can still be pretty high, but taking one out responsibly can improve your credit rating for the future.
Key features of a SUCO loan
- From 24 to 60 months. The terms you are offered are dependent on the amount you want to borrow.
- From £1,000 to £15,000. This is much higher than with a lot of guarantor loans providers.
- Get a personalised quick quote with no impact on your credit rating. SUCO’s loan calculator will show you what you can expect before you apply.
- Fixed monthly repayments. You’ll pay the same amount throughout the course of your loan, so no nasty surprises.
- Quick access to funds. Once you and your guarantor are approved, the funds could be in your account the same day.
- No set-up fees. SUCO loans doesn’t charge any hidden fees for the loans it brokers with TFS.
- No charges to use the website. SUCO doesn’t have hidden brokerage fees like some guarantor loans brokers, meaning you can cancel an application without being stung by unexpected charges.
Am I eligible for a SUCO loan?
To be eligible for a SUCO guarantor loan you need to meet a few minimum requirements. You must be:
There are also a few criteria your guarantor will have to meet for your loan to be accepted. They must be:
- A UK homeowner
- Aged between 18 and 78
- Have a regular income
- Able to make the repayments if you can’t
How do I apply for a SUCO loan?
- Go to the SUCO website and enter some basic information to get your quick quote.
- If you like the quotes you receive you’ll have to send a link for your guarantor to fill out their information and confirm they are happy to act as your guarantor.
- You’ll also have to fill out a longer form to officially apply. This may affect your credit score.
- Receive a quick decision and sign the loan contract. You should then get the funds in your account within 24 hours.
Frequently asked questions about SUCO