Octopus Choice allows you to invest with peer-to-peer lending.
Trusted by more than 50,000 investors since 2000 Octopus Choice lets you invest from as little as £10. Since they’ve began they’ve lent over £150m to businesses. See if Octopus Choice peer-to-peer lending is right for you.
Who are Octopus Choice?
Octopus Choice has been developed by Octopus Labs, and is being distributed by Octopus Investments.
Its aim is to change the world of finance for the better, with easy-to-use products and services that help people to manage their money.
How do you open an account?
Opening an account is simple, you just need to fill out some forms online. You can invest with as little as £10 – but you can’t deposit through a credit card.
Benefits of Octopus Choice
Investing through Octopus Choice lets you loan money to businesses through a peer-to-peer system. Some of the benefits include:
- It’s simple and flexible, you can set up regular investments and withdraw at any time.
- Octopus Choice co-invest 5% in each and every loan.
- Portfolios built for you by a lending team.
- Current interest rate of up to 4.1%.
Who borrows from Octopus Choice?
Borrowers tend to be property professionals who need fast and flexible lending decisions. Each and every loan is vetted by an experienced lending team.
All loans are:
- Asset backed: secured against property.
- Conservative: maximum ‘loan-to-value’ ratio of 76%.
- Short-term: maximum term of 5 years.
Are Octopus Choice secure?
Yes, Octopus Choice are secure. Octopus Choice is the trading name of Octopus Co-Lend Ltd., 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT – which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number 722801).