Market Harborough Building Society Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Market Harborough Building Society offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Market Harborough Building Society?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate is locked for a specified amount of time.
- Remortgages You can switch from your existing mortgage provider via your new lender’s remortgage products.
- Discounted rate Your interest is locked a set amount below the lender’s standard variable rate for a set amount of time. This rate may shift up and down based on various economic conditions.
- Tracker Your interest rate will shift up and down based on another publicly-available interest rate, typically the Bank of England base rate.
- Buy to let With this mortgage type, you can borrow money to buy an additional property and let it out to tenants.
- Interest-only With this mortgage type, your monthly repayments will only consist of mortgage interest. You’ll pay off the capital at the end of the mortgage term.
How to apply
You can call the lender’s mortgage sales team on 01858 412610 or visit them at a local branch. It’s also possible to apply for a Market Harborough mortgage via one of the lender’s intermediaries.
What information is needed to apply?
You’ll need to provide your last three monthly bank statements and your most recent bank statement, if applicable.
Employees will need three payslips, your most recent P60. Self-employed applicants need to provide three years worth of accounts and SA302s.
The lender’s mortgages are for properties in England and Wales. You’ll need to be a UK resident who is at least 18 years old, and no nolder than 85 when the mortgage term is due to end.
All mortgage applications are subject to affordability assessments and credit checks.
You can contact the lender by calling 01858 412250 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting a local branch.
Compare Market Harborough Building Society using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Market Harborough Building Society, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert