Magellan Homeloans Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Magellan Homeloans offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Magellan?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate will be locked for a set amount of time, providing extra certainty as far the size of your monthly repayments.
- Remortgages You can switch away from your existing mortgage provider to Magellan via one of its remortgage products.
- Offset You can use the funds in a Magellan savings account to offset the amount of your mortgage balance you pay on.
- Tracker Your interest rate will shift up and down in line with another publicly-available rate, typically the Bank of England base rate.
Compare Magellan using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Magellan, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Ask an Expert