Keystone Property Finance Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Keystone Property Finance offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Keystone Property Finance?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate remains locked for a fixed period of time. After the fixed-rate period ends, you’ll be switched onto the lender’s standard variable rate.
- Remortgages You can switch from your existing mortgage provider via one of Keystone’s remortgage products.
- Tracker Your interest rate will shift up and down alongside the Bank of England base rate.
- Variable rate Youe interest rate will fluctuate based on various economic conditions..
How to apply
You can apply for a mortgage using one of the lender’s intermediaries.
What information is needed to apply?
You’ll need to submit personal details, financial information and details of your property portfolio. This will need to be backed up with paperwork.
You must be a homeowner who is at least 21 years old with no adverse credit history in the last 24 months. There is no minimum income and no employment history needed. Keystone only lends for those buying properties in England and Wales.
Individuals and limited companies are both welcoem to apply. The stres rate is 125% for companies and 145% for individuals.
You can contact the lender by calling 0345 148 9086, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the contact form at keystonepropertyfinance.co.uk.
Compare Keystone Property Finance using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Keystone Property Finance, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert