Investec Specialist Bank Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Investec Specialist Bank offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Investec Specialist Bank?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate is locked for a set amount of time.
- Remortgages You can switch away from your existing mortgage provider via Investec’s remortgage products.
- Interest-only Your monthly repayments consist solely of mortgage interest. You’ll repay the capital at the end of the mortgage term.
- Tracker Your interest rate tracks another publicly available rate, typically the Bank of England base rate.
- Variable rate Your interest rate shifts up and down based on various economic criteria.
- Buy to let This mortgage will allow you to borrow money to buy an additional property and let it out.
How to apply
You can get the ball rolling by calling 0330 123 4512 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the callback form on investec.com.
What information is needed to apply?
You’ll need to provide proof of identity, address history, employment details, plus proof of income and outgoings. Documents like payslips and previous bank statements may be needed to back up this information.
You’ll need to be at least 18 years old, buying a property in England and Wales. You must be no older than 75 when the mortgage term is due to end. You must earn an annual income of £300,000 and have a net worth of at least £3m to qualify for an Investec mortgage. Applicants with temporary or zero-hour contracts will not be accepted.
For general enquiries, call 020 7597 4000 or send an email via the contact form on investec.com.
Compare Investec Specialist Bank using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Investec Specialist Bank, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert