Furness Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Furness offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Furness?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate is fixed so your monthly repayments are guaranteed to stay the same for an initial period. Once this fixed-rate period ends, you’ll be switched onto the lender’s standard variable rate.
- Remortgages You can switch away from your existing mortgage provider via one of Furness Building Society’s remortgage products
- Discounted rate For an initial period, your interest rate remains a specific percentage below the lender’s standard variable rate. After this period ends, the discount disappears and you’ll be switched onto the SVR.
- Tracker Your interest rate shifts up and down alongside the Bank of England base rate.
- Buy to let You can borrow to money to purchase an additional property and let it out with this mortgage.
- Variable rate Your interest rate could fluctuate based on a number of economic changes.
How to apply
You can apply for a mortgage by calling 0800 880 7437, arranging a callback via furnessbs.co.uk or visiting a local branch.
What information is needed to apply?
To prove your income, you’ll need to supply your last three months worth of bank statements.
Furness Building Society lends to applicants looking to buy properties in England, Scotland or Wales. The applicant must be at least 18 years old and no older than 80 when the mortgage term is due to end.
The applicant(s) can not borrow more than 4.5 times their annual income.
For general queries, you can call 0800 220 568, fill in the contact form on furnessbs.co.uk or visit a local branch.
Compare Furness using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Furness, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert