Earl Shilton Building Society Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Earl Shilton Building Society offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
Earl Shilton Building Society offers a wide range of mortgage products throughout England and Wales, specialising in self-build borrowers and applicants who don’t meet traditional lending criteria.
What types of mortgages can I get with Earl Shilton Building Society?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate will remain locked for a set amount of time.
- Remortgages You can switch away from your existing provider via one of Earl Shipley’s remortgage products.
- Variable rate Your interest rate will fluctuate based on various economic conditions.
- Discounted rate Your interest rate will remain locked a specific percentage below the lender’s standard variable rate for a set amount of time.
- Buy to let This type of mortgage allows you to borrow money to buy an additional property and let it out.
How to apply
You can apply for an Earl Shipley Building Society mortgage by calling 01455 844422. Alternatively, you could arrange an appointment by emailing email@example.com or via the callback form on esbs.co.uk
What information do I need to provide?
You’ll need to provide personal details, address history, employment information and financial information. This will need to be backed up with paperwork including proof of identity, proof of deposit, recent payslips and recent bank statements.
Earl Shipton lends for those looking to buy properties in England and Wales. You’ll need to be at least 18 years old and no older than 85 when your mortgage term is due to end. All applications are subject to affordability assessments.
Compare Earl Shilton Building Society using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Earl Shilton Building Society, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert