Credit Suisse mortgage rates & fees comparison
Credit Suisse offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Credit Suisse?
- Fixed rate Your interest rate will remained locked for a set amount of time. After your fixed-rate period ends, you’l be switched onto the lender’s standard variable rate. Credit Suisse currently offers fixed-rate mortgages lasting up to 15 years.
- Remortgages You can switch from your existing mortgage provider via one of Credit Suisse’s remortgage products.
- Variable rate With this type of mortgage, your interest rate may fluctuate based on various economic conditions.
- Tracker Credit Suisse’s trakcer mortgage is called the Flex Rollover mortgage. The interest rate on this product will shift up and down with the LIBOR rate.
How to apply
The first step is to get in contact with Credit Suisse, which can be done via their website or by calling their mortgage hotline on 0848 880 844. You can also schedule an appointment at a branch. You’ll then have to arrange a consultation with Credit Suisse’s financing experts, who’ll appraise the property and review your application for feasibility. Once you’ve made it this far, the next step will be to sign your loan contract and get your mortgage.
What information do I need to provide?
Credit Suisse will require details about you including your address history and financial situation, although it may hold most of this for existing customers. You’ll need to supply information about the property you’d like to buy, including the address, estimated value, remaining years on the leasehold etc.
The applicant must meet the Financial Conduct Authority’s definition of a “High Net Worth Mortgage Customer”. The property must be worth more than £3 million and located in prime central London or one of the other select areas of England that Credit Suisse mortgages cover. The applicant must hold assets equivalent to at least 50% of the loan amount, or hold at least £2 million with Credit Suisse.
Compare Credit Suisse using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Credit Suisse, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Frequently asked questions
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Ask an Expert