Coutts & Co Mortgage Rates & Fees Comparison
Coutts & Co offers a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages that could be suitable for you.
What types of mortgages can I get with Coutts & Co?
- Fixed rate With a fixed-rate mortgage, your interest rate will be locked for a set amount of time. This could be up to 10 years with Coutts. After the fixed-rate period ends, your interest rate will revert to the lender’s standard variable rate.
- Remortgages You can switch to Coutts from your existing mortgage provider via one of its remortgage products.
- Variable rate With a variable rate mortgage, the interest rate may shift up and down due to various economic conditions.
- Tracker Tracker mortgage interest rates fluctuate in line alongside another publicly available interest rate, typically the Bank of England base rate or the Libor rate.
- Buy to let Buy to let mortgages are needed if you want to borrow money to purchase an additional property and let it out to tenants.
How to apply
You can apply for a Coutts mortgage using one of its intermediaries.
You’ll need to be a Coutts current account holder to apply for a Coutts mortgage. What’s more, the minimum amount you can borrow is £1 million.
You must be at least 18 years old to apply and your mortgage term must be due to end before you turn 65. All mortgages will be subject to an affordability check and a credit check.
What information do I need to supply?
One advantage of needing to be a Coutts current account holder to apply for a mortgage is that the lender will already hold a lot of the information needed to process your application. Still,you may needed to pass on personal details, employment history, recent payslips and bank statements from other accounts if applicable.
You can get in touch with Coutts by calling 020 7770 0000 or visiting a local branch.
Compare Coutts & Co using a mortgage broker
There are huge benefits to choosing to use a mortgage broker to help you get the right deal. They will do all of the hard work and research for you. They are experts in comparing the hundreds of loans and lenders out in the market based on your individual needs and eligibility, so you won’t have to worry about being forced into a deal. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal for you.
L&C work with over 80 different mortgage lenders, including Coutts & Co, giving you a great opportunity to compare different mortgage deals in the market. To apply for a mortgage through L&C click the link below.
London and Country Mortgage Experts
L&C is a specialist broker offering mortgage comparison & free advice.
- Compare over 80 mortgage lenders
- Fee FREE mortgage advice
- Personal customer service from start to finish
- Open 7 days a week
Find a mortgage using a broker to compare the market
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert