TPO Mobile plans
Give back with TPO's affordable, charitable mobile plans
What services does TPO offer?
TPO mobile runs off the Three network, and so offer 3G network coverage to 97% of the UK population. They also offer 4G across certain cities in the UK. You can use the network calculator on TPO Mobile’s website to check which networks are available in your local area. Simply enter in your postcode or location on their website and you can find out which networks cover you.
TPO Mobile offer 4G SIM only plans are on a 30 day rolling basis. They also offer pay as you go plans and bundles.
With any TPO Mobile plan 10% of your mobile spend will go to a charity of your choice.
How much does it cost?
TPO mobile offers customers SIM only plans and pay as you go plans which range in terms of price and package inclusion.
If you are a TPO mobile pay as you go customer you can top up your pay as you go plan in any store displaying the Payzone or Paypoint logos.
Please note that additional charges will apply to calls, texts and data usage outside of your plan.
|Cheapest 30 day SIM||512MB||200||500||30 days||£3.99pm|
|Most expensive 30 day SIM||8GB||3000||unlimited||30 days||£20pm|
|PAYG||2p per MB||4p per min||3p per text||30 days||n/a|
|PAYG Bundle||512MB||200||unlimited||30 days||£7.50pm|
|PAYG Bundle||4GB||500||unlimited||30 days||£15pm|
|PAYG Bundle||6GB||2400||unlimited||30 days||£20pm|
- Please note that prices and plan inclusions may vary, please check the TPO Mobile website for up to date prices.
How much data do I need?
The amount of data you require depends on how much internet you will be using on your mobile each month.
It is difficult to determine an exact correlation between data and internet usage but approximately 1GB would allow you to view either around 3000 web pages, 10 000 emails or spend 4 hours streaming videos.
What extras do TPO Mobile plans offer?
TPO Mobile allows you to buy purchase extra data to add on to your mobile plan. You can get a 512MB data bolt-on for £5, 1GB of data for £7 or 2GB for £11.
TPO Mobile also gives 10% of your mobile spend to a cause of your choice, at no cost to you.
Pros and cons
- Charitable. It is TPO’s mission to offer top service and at the same time raise millions for good causes
- Network. TPO offers 3G network coverage to 97% of the UK population.
- Affordable. TPO offers affordable mobile plans starting from £3.99.
- Add-ons. TPO only offer additional data bundles for their plans, you cannot add on extra calls or texts.
- Network. TPO only offers 4G network coverage to certain cities in the UK.
Ask an Expert