ROK Mobile offers fast network coverage across the UK
What services do ROK Mobile offer?
ROK Mobile runs off the Three network and so offers 3G and 4G coverage across the UK. ROK claims that it is able to provide network coverage to 97% of the population.
You can find out which networks cover you by using ROK Mobile’s network calculator. Simply enter in your postcode or refer to the map on their website to discover which networks cover your local area.
ROK Mobile only offers SIM-only mobile plans and these run on a 30 day rolling basis. They include at least 500mb of data, 250 minutes and 500 texts per month.
How much does it cost?
ROK Mobile’s SIM card packages range in price depending on how much you would like included within your package.
If you go over you package allowance before the 30 days additional charges will apply, visit ROK mobile’s website for more details.
|Cheapest SIM only||500MB||250||500||30 days||£7.99pm|
|Most expensive SIM only||4GB||unlimited||unlimited||30 days||£24.99pm|
- Please note that prices and plan inclusions may vary, please check 3 Mobile’s website for up to date prices.
How much data do I need?
The amount of data you require depends on how much internet you will be using on your mobile each month.
It is difficult to determine an exact correlation between data and internet usage but approximately 1GB would allow you to view either around 3000 web pages, 10 000 emails or spend 4 hours streaming videos.
What extras do ROK Mobile plans offer?
At the moment ROK Mobile do not offer any extra’s in their plans.
Pros and cons
- Short contracts. With ROK mobile you aren’t locked in to a lengthy contract, each SIM plan lasts for 30 days.
- Network. ROK mobile provides good coverage to 97% of the UK population.
- Extras. ROK mobile doesn’t offer any extra features or add ons.
- No variety. ROK mobile only offers SIM only plans to its customers.