Find the cheapest way to send money to Moldova by comparing money transfer providers.
Type in the amount of money you want to send to Moldova into the table, then pick the provider that suits you best. Our tables compare transfer speed, fees, rates and more.
How much do you need to transfer?
Transfer your funds with Azimo
Want to send up to £10,000 to Moldova?
These providers specialise in offering low rates to people sending amounts below £10,000.
Want to send over £10,000 to Moldova?
These providers specialise in offering low rates to people sending amounts over £10,000.
How to send money to Moldova in 3 quick steps
- Sign up for an account. The first step is to sign up for a free account with a transfer provider of your choice. This usually can be done online by providing your contact details, proof of ID and bank account information.
- Enter your transaction information. How much money are you sending? In what currency? Where are you sending it and who will receive it?
- Finalise your transaction. The final step is to closely review the details of your transfer and then submit your transaction request. Many providers will allow you to track the progress of your transfer online.
How do I compare money transfer companies when sending money to Moldova?
As with any product, you’ll find the best deal by shopping around. When you’re using our table to compare, keep the following in mind:
- Exchange rate and fees. Make sure you compare both. While one company might offer a great rate, it might charge higher fees. On the other hand, a company offering a poorer rate may have low or zero fees. Equally, some providers will waive fees if you’re transferring a larger amount.
- Pick up methods. Some transfer companies require that you transfer funds to the recipient’s bank account. Others give recipients the option of picking up cash, which can be particularly useful if the recipient does not have a bank account.
- Transfer methods. If you’re dealing with a mainstream bank you can visit a branch to transfer funds. Otherwise, depending on the service provider you choose, you can transfer funds over the phone, on an app, online, at stores or at specific kiosks.
- Transfer time. If the recipient needs money in a hurry, your best bet is to look for a service that allows cash pickups because this method normally takes no more than a day. Bank account transfers can take between one and five business days.
- Minimum transfer amounts. The minimum you can transfer can vary from one service provider to the next. While some may let you transfer as little as one Great Britain pound, some others have minimum limits as high as £1,000.
- Customer service. If you plan on transferring money to Moldova on an ongoing basis, you may want to look for a company that offers high levels of customer service, along with support via phone, chat and email.