Send money to Malaysia quickly and cheaply
Compare money transfer providers and take advantage of low fees and competitive exchange rates when you send money to Malaysia.
In the table below, enter the amount of money you wish to transfer to Malaysia. Compare speed, exchange rates and fees to choose the provider best suited to your needs.
International Money Transfer Offer
Over 400,000 individuals and businesses globally use WorldFirst to make quick and easy transfers. WorldFirst offers a price match guarantee and special rates for Finder customers only.
- Minimum transfer amount: £1,000
- More than 50 currencies
- Same-day transfers available
Compare services that send money to Malaysia from the UK
How to send money to Malaysia in 3 easy steps
- Choose a money transfer provider. Use our table to compare rates, transfer fees and more. Then pick the best one for your money transfer needs and set up un account on the provider’s site.
- Pick your payment method. Choose to pay from your bank account, credit card or debit card.
- Send your funds. The money will be deposited into your recipient’s account, or sent to a cash pick up location.
How do I compare money transfer companies when sending money to Malaysia?
As with any product, you’ll find the best deal by shopping around. When you’re using our table to compare, keep the following in mind:
- Exchange rate and fees. Make sure you compare both. While one company might offer a great rate, it might charge higher fees. On the other hand, a company offering a poorer rate may have low or zero fees. Equally, some providers will waive fees if you’re transferring a larger amount.
- Pick up methods. Some transfer companies require that you transfer funds to the recipient’s bank account. Others give recipients the option of picking up cash, which can be particularly useful if the recipient does not have a bank account.
- Transfer methods. If you’re dealing with a mainstream bank you can visit a branch to transfer funds. Otherwise, depending on the service provider you choose, you can transfer funds over the phone, on an app, online, at stores or at specific kiosks.
- Transfer time. If the recipient needs money in a hurry, your best bet is to look for a service that allows cash pickups because this method normally takes no more than a day. Bank account transfers can take between one and five business days.
- Minimum transfer amounts. The minimum you can transfer can vary from one service provider to the next. While some may let you transfer as little as one Great Britain pound, some others have minimum limits as high as £1,000.
- Customer service. If you plan on transferring money to Malaysia on an ongoing basis, you may want to look for a company that offers high levels of customer service, along with support via phone, chat and email.
Ask an Expert