Send money to Jordan
Compare transfer speed, fees and exchange rates to get the best deal on your next money transfer to Jordan.
Enter the amount of money you want to transfer in the tables below then pick the provider that best fits your requirements. Our tables will show you transfer speed, fees, rates and more.
Compare services that send money to Jordan from the UK
How to send money to Jordan in 4 easy steps
- Sign up for an account. You can usually do this quickly and for free online. You’ll need to provide your full name, contact details, proof of ID and payment information.
- Enter your transaction details. Provide information about where you’re sending the money, how much money you’re sending and in what currency. You will also need to supply your recipient’s name and contact details.
- Complete your transaction. Check over the details of your transfer and then pay for your transaction. You will receive a reference number which can be used to monitor the progress of your funds.
How do I compare money transfer companies when sending money to Jordan?
As with any product, you’ll find the best deal by shopping around. When you’re using our table to compare, keep the following in mind:
- Exchange rate and fees. Make sure you compare both. While one company might offer a great rate, it might charge higher fees. On the other hand, a company offering a poorer rate may have low or zero fees. Equally, some providers will waive fees if you’re transferring a larger amount.
- Pick up methods. Some transfer companies require that you transfer funds to the recipient’s bank account. Others give recipients the option of picking up cash, which can be particularly useful if the recipient does not have a bank account.
- Transfer methods. If you’re dealing with a mainstream bank you can visit a branch to transfer funds. Otherwise, depending on the service provider you choose, you can transfer funds over the phone, on an app, online, at stores or at specific kiosks.
- Transfer time. If the recipient needs money in a hurry, your best bet is to look for a service that allows cash pickups because this method normally takes no more than a day. Bank account transfers can take between one and five business days.
- Minimum transfer amounts. The minimum you can transfer can vary from one service provider to the next. While some may let you transfer as little as one Great Britain pound, some others have minimum limits as high as £1,000.
- Customer service. If you plan on transferring money to Jordan on an ongoing basis, you may want to look for a company that offers high levels of customer service, along with support via phone, chat and email.
Ask an Expert