Find the best deal on your next money transfer to the Czech Republic by comparing fees and exchange rates.
Type in the amount you wish to send to the Czech Republic in the tables below, and pick the provider that suits you best. Our tables compare transfer speed, fees, rates and other details.
How much do you need to transfer?
Send money to the Czech Republic with Azimo
Want to send up to £10,000 to the Czech Republic?
These providers specialise in offering low rates to people sending amounts below £10,000.
Want to send over £10,000 to the Czech Republic?
These providers specialise in offering low rates to people sending amounts over £10,000.
How to send money to the Czech Republic in 3 steps
- Choose a money transfer provider. Compare rates and transfer fees in our table then pick the best service for your needs. Set up un account on the provider’s site.
- Pick your payment method. Decide if you want to pay from your bank account, credit card or debit card.
- Make your transfer. The money will be deposited into your recipient’s account, or sent to a cash pick up location in the Czech Republic.
How do I compare money transfer companies when sending money to the Czech Republic?
As with any product, you’ll find the best deal by shopping around. When you’re using our table to compare, keep the following in mind:
- Exchange rate and fees. Make sure you compare both. While one company might offer a great rate, it might charge higher fees. On the other hand, a company offering a poorer rate may have low or zero fees. Equally, some providers will waive fees if you’re transferring a larger amount.
- Pick up methods. Some transfer companies require that you transfer funds to the recipient’s bank account. Others give recipients the option of picking up cash, which can be particularly useful if the recipient does not have a bank account.
- Transfer methods. If you’re dealing with a mainstream bank you can visit a branch to transfer funds. Otherwise, depending on the service provider you choose, you can transfer funds over the phone, on an app, online, at stores or at specific kiosks.
- Transfer time. If the recipient needs money in a hurry, your best bet is to look for a service that allows cash pickups because this method normally takes no more than a day. Bank account transfers can take between one and five business days.
- Minimum transfer amounts. The minimum you can transfer can vary from one service provider to the next. While some may let you transfer as little as one Great Britain pound, some others have minimum limits as high as £1,000.
- Customer service. If you plan on transferring money to the Czech Republic on an ongoing basis, you may want to look for a company that offers high levels of customer service, along with support via phone, chat and email.