Find the best deal on your next money transfer to Cyprus by comparing fees and exchange rates.
Enter the amount of money you want to send to Cyprus into our table. The table will show you money transfer providers, their exchange rates, fees and speed as well as other details. Compare those options to see which offer is the most affordable for you.
How much do you need to transfer?
Send money to Cyprus with Azimo
Want to send up to £10,000 to Cyprus?
These providers specialise in offering low rates to people sending amounts below £10,000.
Want to send over £10,000 to Cyprus?
These providers specialise in offering low rates to people sending amounts over £10,000.
How to send money to Cyprus in 3 steps
- Sign up for an account. This can usually be done online and is free in most cases. You will need to supply your full name, your contact details and a valid form of photo ID.
- Enter your transaction information. You’ll need to provide your recipient’s contact details as well as how much money you’re sending and in what currency.
- Review your quote and submit. You will then be given a money transfer quote that details the exchange rate and fees that apply to your transaction. If you’re happy with the cost, pay for your transfer. You can often track the progress of your funds online through the provider’s website.
How do I compare money transfer companies when sending money to Cyprus?
As with any product, you’ll find the best deal by shopping around. When you’re using our table to compare, keep the following in mind:
- Exchange rate and fees. Make sure you compare both. While one company might offer a great rate, it might charge higher fees. On the other hand, a company offering a poorer rate may have low or zero fees. Equally, some providers will waive fees if you’re transferring a larger amount.
- Pick up methods. Some transfer companies require that you transfer funds to the recipient’s bank account. Others give recipients the option of picking up cash, which can be particularly useful if the recipient does not have a bank account.
- Transfer methods. If you’re dealing with a mainstream bank you can visit a branch to transfer funds. Otherwise, depending on the service provider you choose, you can transfer funds over the phone, on an app, online, at stores or at specific kiosks.
- Transfer time. If the recipient needs money in a hurry, your best bet is to look for a service that allows cash pickups because this method normally takes no more than a day. Bank account transfers can take between one and five business days.
- Minimum transfer amounts. The minimum you can transfer can vary from one service provider to the next. While some may let you transfer as little as one Great Britain pound, some others have minimum limits as high as £1,000.
- Customer service. If you plan on transferring money to Cyprus on an ongoing basis, you may want to look for a company that offers high levels of customer service, along with support via phone, chat and email.