How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the UK
Learn how to buy SpankChain (SPANK) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy SpankChain in the UK
It looks like SPANK may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the UK.
You can still purchase SPANK by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase SPANK using a decentralised exchange.
- Find SPANK on a decentralised exchange and make sure SpankChain can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for SPANK using an exchange like CoinJar. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for SPANK as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for SPANK on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the SPANK tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the UK.
What to consider when buying SpankChain
Buying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
How to sell SpankChain
You can cash out your SPANK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SPANK on.
If you store your SpankChain in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SPANK you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SpankChain.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including SpankChain, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SPANK is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the SpankChain or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in the UK
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SAND.
How to buy Litecoin (LTC) with a credit card
Learn how to buy Litecoin (LTC) with a credit card by following our step-by-step guide. Get started today.
How to sell Dogecoin in 3 steps
Learn how to sell Dogecoin in 3 simple steps.
Best Solana wallets to securely store SOL
Find the best Solana wallets that have what you need for features, security and convenience in our up-to-date list of the best SOL wallets on the market.
How to buy Solana (SOL) with Credit Card
Your step-by-step guide to buying Solana with a credit card.
How to sell Solana in 4 steps
Learn how to easily sell Solana (SOL) by following our step-by-step guide and compare 10+ crypto exchanges. Get started today.
Solana (SOL) price, chart, coin profile and news
Find the latest coin Solana (SOL) price, coin profile, news and history to get you started with Solana trading and investing.
How to buy Ethereum (ETH) with a Credit Card
Credit cards are a popular way for buying Ethereum (ETH). Learn how you can do the same by reading this guide.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in the UK
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON (Titanium) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert