Home comforts at an affordable price. Book your stay at a Mercure Hotel today and start saving.
Mercure hotels are part of the AccorHotels Group which is a French multinational hotel group.
Whether you’re looking for a hotel in a city, at the seaside or in the mountains, you can find a Mercure hotel. They offer quality styled rooms for guests travelling for both business and leisure.
What rooms are available at Mercure hotels?
Mercure offers a selection of different rooms to suit the needs of their guests. These include:
- Twin rooms. Suitable for two adults.
- Double rooms. Suitable for two adults.
- Privilege rooms. Suitable for two adults.
- Superior rooms. Suitable for two adults.
What is in my Mercure room?
The features included within Mercure’s hotel rooms vary depending on hotel. A classic double room offers the following features as standard in all of their hotel rooms:
- A double bed.
- A hairdryer.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- A shower.
- A flat-screen TV.
- Bath and hand towels.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Hand, hair and body wash.
What dining experiences are available?
The specific dining facilities varies depending on the Mercure hotel. For example, Mercure London Bridge includes Marco’s New York Italian restaurant where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. This hotel also features a Lounge bar and 24/7 room service.
How much will it cost me?
The price of your Mercure room depends on the level of demand for the hotel and how far in advance you have booked. The higher the demand for the room the higher the price is likely to be. Generally speaking, Mercure hotels offer good value for money in terms of quality and usually you would be able to find a hotel room for less than £100 a night.
Mercure hotels will accept the following payment methods:
- American Express.
- Accor Business Account.
How do I book?
You can make a booking with Mercure by using the booking engine that appears on their websites homepage. Simply enter your desired destination, dates and number of rooms/guests then click the “Search” button.
After clicking “Search”, you will be presented with a list of available Mercure hotels and the total price of the stay. You will be able to filter your search using the menu bar on the left hand side of the page. To view the hotel in further detail click the “Book” button. You will then be able to select the type of room you would prefer. Once ready to book, simply click on the “Book” button and begin to complete your personal and payment details.
How do I cancel?
It is important to read the specific conditions of your booking in terms cancellations. If you have made a reservation directly with the hotel then you will be required to contact the hotel directly for all cancellations.
If you made a booking online, you will need to your account and view your reservations in the “My bookings” section.
If you made the reservation through a travel agency then you would need to contact them for all changes or cancellations.
Weighing up the pros and cons
- Affordable. Pricing for many Mercure hotel rooms start at less than £100 per night.
- Early booking offers. If you book early you could be eligible for a discounted stay. This is a great way to save if you are on a budget.
- Free Wi-Fi. Mercure offers guests free unlimited Wi-Fi during their stay.
- Le Club AccorHotels. If you sign up to become an Accor Hotel member, you can enjoy 10% extra off as well as other benefits.
- Locations. The majority of Mercure hotels are located in Europe.