Find out more about FundingSecure, the peer-to-peer pawnbroking platform.
Funding Secure offer loans secured against assets, so borrowers don’t need to pass any credit checks. Depending on the nature of the asset involved, people looking for loans could receive the funds within 24 hours.
Who are FundingSecure?
FundingSecure is a peer-to-peer pawnbroking platform with allows investors to fund loans requested by borrowers – who use an asset as security. Formed in 2012, FundingSecure is a privately owned UK based company who has currently issued loans in excess of £175m from over 3,500 active investors.
How does borrowing work?
If you’re looking to borrow from FundingSecure there are a few simple steps you need to follow:
- Send an enquiry online or by phone. You will get a call back with an estimate, how the process works and any costs involved.
- Valuation and contracts. The security you offer will then be professionally valued and all legal proceedings and contracts will be put in place.
- Funding and payment. The loan will be offered on the FundingSecure platform to the investors. Once the target has been met, you will receive the funds.
How does investing work?
Investors can sign up to the platform and invest in loans they are interested in. The interest rate will vary depending on the risk of the loan, from 10% per annum up to 16% for more complex loans. Some of the benefits include:
- Start investing with just £25.
- High interest rates, up to 16% pa.
- Loans secured against assets.
- You will start earning interest immediately.
- Easy to use dashboard.
- Flexible investment, you choose the loans you want to invest in.