Transfer funds quickly and receive a great exchange rate with FairFX.
FairFX is a currency exchange platform based in London. Read our review to find out more about what FairFX has to offer, and whether you should transfer money with them.
|Product Name||FairFX International Money Transfer|
|Min. Transfer Amount||GBP 1|
|Max. Transfer Amount||No limit|
|Transfer Methods||Online, Phone|
|Transfer Options||Regular payments, One off payments|
Minimum transfer time
|Customer Service||Phone, Chat, Email|
|Available Currencies||AED, AUD, BHD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, JPY, NOK, NZD, OMR, PLN, QAR, RON, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, USD|
Send money with Azimo
FairFX’s exchange rates
How much does it cost to transfer money with FairFX?
From £100, international payments with FairFX are free.
What types of transfers can you carry out with FairFX?
You can transfer money abroad online or over the phone. FairFX recommend using the online payment system for regular, lower transfers. The phone payment method is what FairFX suggest for larger one-off payments.
What are the pros and cons of using FairFX?
- Better exchange rates. The exchange rates you can receive from FairFX are better than those on offer from the banks.
- Low fees. Compare the fees you would need to pay when sending a transfer with FairFX to those you would have to pay to other providers.
- Simple. FairFX’s transfer process is simple and convenient for anyone to use.
- Mobile app. FairFX also offer a handy mobile app when you need to make transfers on the go.
- No online chat. There is no live online chat option for customer support.
What other products and services does FairFX offer?
FairFX also offer a leading travel money service. Check out our guide here.