Get a £10 top-up plus a month of Premium free with this link
CurrencyFair offers quick, easy and affordable international money transfers in 18 different currencies – and you can save even more money by using one of our CurrencyFair promo codes.
The world’s first peer-to-peer currency exchange service, CurrencyFair combines competitive transfer fees with better exchange rates than you’ll find from any bank.
CurrencyFair promo codes and coupons
Unfortunately, CurrencyFair isn’t offering any deals right now. But we have an alternative offer for you to save money:
Popular International Money Transfers - UK discount codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 May 2022||£0 fees on your first three transfers with WorldRemit||3FR****|
|8 Jun 2022||Get £10 off of your first transfer from UK||FIN****|
|14 Jun 2022||Get a £10 top-up plus a month of Premium free with this link||********|
|13 Jan 2022||3 Months Fee-Free Transfers||********|
|6 Oct 2020||Sign up for free with Currencies Direct||********|
CurrencyFair review | Pros and cons
- Competitive exchange rates and fees. The average cost of sending a transfer is around 0.45% of the transaction amount.
- Easy online transfer process. It’s simple and straightforward to send money – and even cheaper with CurrencyFair promo codes.
- Mobile transfer app. So you can send money on the go.
- Only supports major currencies. You’ll need to look elsewhere if you want to send money in a rare currency.
How do CurrencyFair promo codes and transfers work?
CurrencyFair makes sending money overseas easy. To transfer money – and make the most of any CurrencyFair promo codes – just follow a few simple steps:
- Sign up to Currency Fair. Go to its website and fill in your details. Remember to make a note of any CurrencyFair promo codes you find on this page.
- Send money to CurrencyFair. The first step is to deposit the money into your CurrencyFair account via electronic transfer from your bank account.
- Exchange your money. The money you want to send can be exchanged instantly at the best exchange rate available at that time, or you can choose the rate you want and wait for it to become available.
- Send your transfer. Once the money has been exchanged, you will need to pay a transfer fee and then the funds will be sent to your recipient.
What forms of payment does CurrencyFair accept?
CurrencyFair accepts one method of payment:
- Bank transfers. You can transfer funds straight from your bank account to your CurrencyFair account via online banking.
See how CurrencyFair stacks up against the competition
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Countries where Brits are looking to get married
Which are the most searched for countries for getting married abroad? We take a look.
International payroll guide
How to navigate the tricky waters of global payroll management.
Wise (TransferWise) for Business review
If you’re a borderless business, you’re going to want to look into Wise’s revolutionary multi-currency accounts.
Read our review of VertoFX to see the exchange rates, fees and what your business can expect when you send a transfer.
List of countries using Western Union money transfers
Which countries does Western Union let you send money to? See the list of 200+ countries with Western Union money transfers.
Review: Spartan FX international money transfers
Spartan FX offers easy, fast and secure international transfers in 40 currencies, with a best exchange rate guarantee and no hidden fees or commission.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
Review: Small World money transfers
Small World offers competitive rates, instant transfers and multiple payment options to send money to more than 190 countries.
How do international postal orders work?
Using a postal order to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
How does PayPal.Me work?
Learn how to create a custom link for your PayPal account and what you can use it for.
Ask an Expert