Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
CurrencyFair offers quick, easy and affordable international money transfers in 18 different currencies – and you can save even more money by using one of our CurrencyFair promo codes.
The world’s first peer-to-peer currency exchange service, CurrencyFair combines competitive transfer fees with better exchange rates than you’ll find from any bank.
CurrencyFair promo codes and coupons
Unfortunately, CurrencyFair isn’t offering any deals right now. But we have an alternative offer for you to save money:
Popular International Money Transfers - UK discount codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 Mar 2023||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
|7 Apr 2023||Get 3 months of free Revolut Premium||********|
|12 Aug 2022||Get the best rates with TorFX's Rate improver guarantee||********|
|13 Jan 2022||3 Months Fee-Free Transfers||********|
|13 Jul 2022||Free transfer with better exchange rate for new customers||********|
CurrencyFair review | Pros and cons
- Competitive exchange rates and fees. The average cost of sending a transfer is around 0.45% of the transaction amount.
- Easy online transfer process. It’s simple and straightforward to send money – and even cheaper with CurrencyFair promo codes.
- Mobile transfer app. So you can send money on the go.
- Only supports major currencies. You’ll need to look elsewhere if you want to send money in a rare currency.
How do CurrencyFair promo codes and transfers work?
CurrencyFair makes sending money overseas easy. To transfer money – and make the most of any CurrencyFair promo codes – just follow a few simple steps:
- Sign up to Currency Fair. Go to its website and fill in your details. Remember to make a note of any CurrencyFair promo codes you find on this page.
- Send money to CurrencyFair. The first step is to deposit the money into your CurrencyFair account via electronic transfer from your bank account.
- Exchange your money. The money you want to send can be exchanged instantly at the best exchange rate available at that time, or you can choose the rate you want and wait for it to become available.
- Send your transfer. Once the money has been exchanged, you will need to pay a transfer fee and then the funds will be sent to your recipient.
What forms of payment does CurrencyFair accept?
CurrencyFair accepts one method of payment:
- Bank transfers. You can transfer funds straight from your bank account to your CurrencyFair account via online banking.
See how CurrencyFair stacks up against the competition
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Alternatives to Atlantic Money
Compare money transfer providers like Atlantic Money that offer online transfers, cash pickups, spot contracts and more.
Key Currency review
Discover if this UK-based currency broker can save you money on your next international money transfer.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 150 countries through its app and online service.
Map: The cost of a pint of beer around the world
Use our interactive map to find out the cost of a pint of beer in 159 countries, and learn the average cost of a pint across the UK.
Sendwave money transfer UK review
This mobile app offers quick money transfers to Asia and Africa.
Xe money transfer calculator and review
Xe is a leading company of currency solutions that offers competitive exchange rates, no fees and fast money transfers.
OFX money transfers review
Read our review of OFX and see if it’s right for your next international money transfer.
Currencies Direct review
Currencies Direct offers powerful support with international money transfer and exchange tools and services.
OrbitRemit international money transfers
Read our detailed review of OrbitRemit international money transfers, including exchange rates, fees, payment methods and safety.
CurrencyFair international money transfers
Check out our comprehensive review of CurrencyFair international money transfers, including fees, exchange rates, security and transfer times.