Can Crowd for Angels provide you or your company with investment opportunities?
Crowd for Angels is a crowdfunding platform whose goal is to match innovative and appealing products with investors. The platform provides funding for companies throughout their growth cycle, and allows investors to benefit from a range of investment options. The options for investment in the listed companies are either through the issue of shares or crowd bonds.
Keep on reading to find out more about the crowdfunding platform.
What is Crowd for Angels?
Crowd for Angels is a regulated crowdfunding platform that was founded in 1995. The main goal of the company is to help investors fund innovative companies throughout their growth cycle. Crowd for Angels never charge their investors any fees, and companies looking for investment will only pay if the pitch is a success.
How it works
If you are looking to invest in small companies through Crowd for Angels, the process is simple and fast:
- Sign up: Register for free in minutes
- Research: You can browse, read and review pitches, follow companies, engage with companies and download documentation before investing
- Invest: Chose one or more companies, and invest in their pitch
- Monitor: Once you have invested, you have private access to company information to monitor the progress of your investment
If you are looking to raise funds through the Crowd for Angels platform, the process is as follows:
- Apply: Fill in an application form and tell Crowd for Angels your company details, how much you want to raise and what you will use it for
- Review: Crowd for Angels will review the information provided, and will be in touch within 48 hours
- Build your pitch: Write your pitch, embed your video, add your team and any documents you want investors to see
- Grow: Once your pitch reaches it’s target, solicitors will produce the subscription agreement and funds will be sent to your company
- Inform: Use the funds to grow your company, and the platform to keep investors informed about your company
Benefits to investors
As an investor, you have the freedom to chose how much you would like to invest and in what companies. Benefits to investors include:
- Secure: Use of the latest technology ensures a high level of security for investors
- Segregated account: All funds are held in a third party segregated account
- Accessible: You can access the platform, account and portfolio 24 hours a day
- Easy payment: You can pay by debit card, direct debit or by bank transfer
- Transparent: Keep up to date on investments and communicate with companies through the platform
- Tax relief: You can benefit from the tax relief of the EIS and SEIS investment schemes
Benefits to borrowers
Crowd for Angels offers an alternative way for you to raise funds, and comes with these benefits:
- Investors: Access to thousands of investors, from individuals to institutions
- Online: Build and manage your pitch whenever you want, 24 hours a day
- Transparent: Communicate with and inform your investors directly through the platform
- Professional support: The Crowd for Angels team provides companies with professional support throughout the fundraising process