Terms & Conditions - £250 Competition
- Starts: 1 June, 2022
- Closing date: 31 July, 2022
- The prize draw is operated by Finder.com Comparison UK Ltd.
- Our prize draw is promoted on our website finder.com/uk/.
- Prize draw entrants must enter on the website.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants using duplicate registrations will be disqualified from winning the prize draws.
- Persons professionally connected with Finder.com Comparison UK Ltd are ineligible.
- Entrants may be disqualified if finder.com believes they have broken the terms and conditions.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of the prize draw closing date. After that, Finder.com will not enter into any further correspondence regarding the prize draw.
- We will publish the name and locality of the winner. Winners will be deemed to give Finder.com Comparison UK Ltd a perpetual irrevocable license to use their name, locality and/or social media images in future promotions up to 2 years.
- The prize is £250.
- Duplicate entries may result in the prize being shared.
- The prize will be paid via bank transfer, PayPal, gift card or equivalent value of Bitcoin via wallet transfer.
- The prize money can be spent at any retailer including the retailers featured on this site.
- Unclaimed prizes will be void.
More guides on Finder
The UK falls to 20th place as the most expensive country to buy a flat – but a central flat in London costs almost FIVE times more than the global average!
The average cost of a two-bed city centre flat in the UK has fallen to £238,000, a £16,000 drop from 2020’s average of £254,000.
Just Eat at home? A takeaway in the UK costs over 3 times more than a fakeaway
Buying a takeaway in the UK could cost the average Brit 345% more than a cooked air fryer ‘fakeaway’ meal according to new analysis by the shopping comparison website.
Winners of the Finder Lending Innovation Awards 2022 revealed!
Finder has announced the 14 winners and highly commended companies for this year’s Lending Innovation Awards.
Running out of gas? UK petrol prices are 58% more expensive than the global average – with the average tank now costing almost £82 to fill!
New research by finder.com revealed a full 50-litre tank of petrol in the UK could cost UK drivers up to £82. That’s 58% more expensive than the global average cost of petrol (£51.72)!
Half of British investors plan to ‘buy the dip’ (plus, how does this crash compare with the worst of the last 50 years?)
New research by finder.com has revealed half (48%) of British investors plan to buy the dip (if the share market falls by at least 20% in 2022).
Easter spending in the UK to rise to £892 million this year
The latest projections by finder.com have revealed that around £892 million is expected to be spent on things like gifts and chocolates over this year’s Easter.
Women are almost 50% more likely to use newer investing platforms than traditional ones
By analysing survey data from 753 customers of all the major trading apps in the UK, Finder discovered that women who invest are 47% more likely to use share-trading platforms founded after 2010.
Finder’s response to the Ukraine crisis
A note from Frank, Fred and J.
How to help the people of Ukraine today
If you’d like to help, you can donate through one of these registered charities which are supporting Ukrainians.
7 in 10 business account holders have never switched business bank providers
Finder’s latest business banking whitepaper reveals 72% of UK business account holders have never switched business account providers.
Ask an Expert