We want to hear about your experiences with products and companies. Your opinions will help others make better decisions, and you’ll go in the draw. The more products you review, the more likely you are to win £500.
Reviews we’re seeking right now
Children’s prepaid cards
Share trading platforms
Buy now, pay later (BNPL) services
TV streaming services
Learn more about this competition
- Each person can receive up to 8 entries. Each unique survey completed grants you an additional entry.
- You must be a recent customer or user of the product or brand for your review to be eligible to enter.
- All reviews (positive or negative) are acceptable.
- We may also publish your review on Finder.
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over to participate.
- Closing date for the competition is 31 July, 2021, as per our competition terms.
Read the full terms and conditions here.
- Talk about your actual experience (good or bad)
- Help someone make a great decision
- Be civil and honest
- Include personal information in your review
- Swear or use offensive or defamatory language
More guides on Finder
Charles Stanley Direct review
We reviewed Charles Stanley Direct, Charles Stanley’s online investment platform. Find out how it works and what we think in our review.
Finder’s Bitcoin Predictions Report: December 2020
We asked 47 experts for their cryptocurrency price predictions and took a deep dive into the Bitcoin price rally.
Earth Day 2021: Sustainable fashion styles
Looking to help out this Earth Day without hurting your bank balance? Shop the latest fashions made from recycled materials from our fave retailers.
Molo Finance mortgage review
Discover whether a buy-to-let mortgage from digital-only lender Molo Finance could be suitable for you.
Xbox Wireless Headset review
We review Microsoft’s new Xbox Wireless Headset, which puts immersive next-gen audio within reach of all Xbox Series X and Series S gamers.
Read our InvestEngine review to find out more about how it works, whether it’s any good and how much it costs to invest with InvestEngine.
Reddit stocks: 10 stocks on the WallStreetBets radar
Reddit has long been home to a huge retail investing community called WallStreetBets. Find out how to get the latest Reddit-tipped stocks here.
Best mortgage lenders 2021 UK: Find the best bank for a mortgage
Discover the best bank for a mortgage in the UK using real customer reviews from our customer satisfaction survey.
Finder review guidelines
How to share your product experiences with Finder and our readers.
Very Boxing Day deals 2021 – What to expect
Snap up some great deals in the Very Boxing Day sales with discounts on electronics, fashion, gym wear and more.