Get the lowdown on the breakdown cover offered through Rescuemycar.com to discover if you’ll get the roadside assistance you deserve.
Rescuemycar.com offers members unlimited UK and EU breakdown cover for cars, vans and motorbikes, and claims to be with a member needing assistance within 40 minutes. The cover it offers comes in a range of membership levels suitable for all circumstances. Here’s what else we think you should know about Rescuemycar.com.
- Unlimited UK and EU breakdown cover for cars, vans and motorbikes
- Road assistance
- Personal and vehicle breakdown cover available
- Single trip EU breakdown cover available
- 24/7 UK based call centre
Who is Rescuemycar.com?
Rescuemycar.com offers breakdown and recovery services for cars, vans and motorbikes in the UK and whilst travelling in Europe.
It was established in 2000 to offer customers an alternative to the bigger brands within the breakdown industry.
NCI Insurance, which is a UK motor and pet insurance broker in the UK, also operates Rescuemycar.com.
NCI Insurance Services Ltd is an appointed representative of NCI Vehicle Rescue plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What levels of breakdown cover does Rescuemycar.com offer?
Rescuemycar.com has four membership levels to its breakdown cover. These include:
Rescuemycar.com Rescue 1
Local breakdown cover with excess applied.
Rescuemycar.com Rescue 2
National UK breakdown cover with home start with excess applied.
Rescuemycar.com Rescue 3
National UK breakdown cover with home start with no excess applied.
Rescuemycar.com Rescue 4
Annual EU breakdown cover.
Rescuemycar.com has limited additional protection to bolt onto your breakdown cover, including:
- Home start. Assistance from outside your home.
- Key cover. Protection of up to £1,500.
- Personal breakdown cover. Breakdown cover whether you’re the passenger or the driver of an eligible vehicle.
- Single trip EU breakdown cover. Single EU trips of up to 31 days and recovery back to the UK for you, your passengers and your vehicle.
What is my excess?
Your insurance excess is the amount of money you will need to pay towards a claim. Your insurer won’t pay out for a claim that costs less than this amount. A compulsory excess amount might vary depending on the age of your car and your driving experience.
A voluntary excess is on top of the compulsory excess and is normally set by you when taking out a policy. You may have the option of adding or increasing a voluntary excess, which should lower your breakdown cover premium.
You’ll find details about any compulsory or voluntary excesses in your policy document.
What do I do if I need assistance?
If you have an accident, you can call Rescuemycar.com on its emergency helpline on 01423 535 795.
This claims line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It’s important that you have the following information to hand when calling Rescuemycar.com:
- Your personal details such as your name and telephone number.
- Your location and the details of the breakdown.
- Your vehicle’s registration number, make, model and colour.
Frequently asked questions