Discover the best deals on car hire in Amsterdam and make the most out of your next adventure. Read more…
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Car Hire
Discover great deals from one of the UK's best-known car hire companies.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car was founded in 1957 and has been offering great deals on car hires ever since. Currently, the company employs more than 100,000 people, operates more than 10,000 branches across the world and has a fleet of 2 million vehicles.
If you’re looking for great car hire deals for your next holiday, be sure to check out the latest deals from Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
What services does Enterprise provide?
Whether you’re looking for a car for your next holiday, a temporary solution while your car is in the garage or even a business solution, Enterprise has a wide selection of rentals to suit your specific needs and budget.
Enterprise is proud to offer local and airport rentals, car sharing, exotic car hire and van hire along with business solutions for long-term commercial vehicle and specialised fleet needs, including LCVs, HGVs, temperature-controlled vehicles and even accessible minibuses.
Enterprise offers the following:
- Local car hire
- Airport car hire
- Car sharing options
- Exotic and convertible car hire
- 4×4 hire
- Long-term car hire
- Seven-seater cars
- Long-term commercial vehicles
- Temperature-controlled vehicles
- Van hire
- Automatic car hire
- One-day car hire
- Unlimited mileage
- Economy cars
- One-way car hire
- Accessible minibuses
Where can I find an Enterprise branch?
As one of the biggest car hire companies available, Enterprise has over 7,900 locations across 100 countries. So no matter where you are, you’re sure to find a branch wherever you need one.
Enterprise Club car sharing
Need a car for just an hour or two? Join the Enterprise Club and enjoy cars located conveniently across the UK and rent from as little as one hour to a whole day.
Enterprise has over 1,000 self-service car sharing vehicles in cities across the UK, perfect for your car rental needs.
What forms of payment does Enterprise accept?
Enterprise accepts all major debit and credit cards except for Maestro, Electron, Solo and pre-paid cards. Cards accepted include the following:
- American Express
Benefits and drawbacks of Enterprise
- Huge branch network. Enterprise has more than 10,000 branches all over the world, making it easy to rent and return vehicles to them.
- Variety of cars available. You’ll find cars for different needs and numbers, including larger vehicles, dream cars and practical vans.
- Home pick up. If you live within 10 miles of an Enterprise branch location, you can be picked up from your home and taken to your rental car.
- You must be 25 years old to rent a car. Enterprise does not offer rentals to anyone who is under the age of 25.
- 4x4s and premium vehicles must be rented on a credit card. Debit cards are accepted for all other rentals.
- Vehicle returns and delivery are usually only allowed during business hours. Although Enterprise offers out-of-hours drop-off and pick-up at airports, most non-airport locations are office hours only.
Car hire guides and reviews
Renting a car gives freedom and flexibility for visitors explore the beautiful towns and villages in the areas surrounding Malaga. Read more…
Discover the best deals for hiring a car in Tenerife and make the most of your next adventure. Read more…
Find the right rental car to get the most from your holiday in Alicante and see the sights from your stylish ride! Read more…