YesGrowth is an online platform that enables investors to finance business loans of up to £250,000 for SMEs.
Established in 2014, UK-based YesGrowth connects investors with loan portfolios for SMEs across Europe. It does this by integrating with a number of specialist lenders, but companies seeking finance can also apply for a loan through the YesGrowth site – it offers both secured and unsecured loans to help fund projects or smooth out large, irregular payments.
How can we help?
Compare loan rates
Get live, personalised quotes from a large panel of lenders through our partner Funding Options.Compare now
Unlock the value in your invoices today to access the funding your business needs to move forward.Get quick quotes
Borrow against equipment or property to accelerate your company’s growth.Get quick quotes
Key features of YesGrowth business loans
- Borrow £25,000 to £150,000.
- Repay over 3 to 12 months.
- Personal guarantees.
- Arrangement fee.
- Early repayment without penalty, subject to minimum term.
- Funding in 5 working days from confirmed offer.
- Borrow £25,000 to £250,000.
- Repay over 3 to 24 months.
- Fixed and floating charges over assets.
- Arrangement and annual monitoring fees.
- No repayment in the first month.
- Funding in 7 working days from confirmed offer.
To apply for an unsecured loan, you must:
- Be a registered limited company or LLP.
- Have filed accounts.
- Be a profitable business.
- Have no significant CCJs within past 3 years.
To apply for a secured loan, you must:
- Be a registered limited company, LLP or SPV.
- Be an established business.
- Have an experienced management team.
- Have a good credit rating and appropriate security.
The costs you pay to YesGrowth will vary depending on factors such as the type and amount of funding you apply for, the cash flow of your business and its credit rating.
How do I apply for funding with YesGrowth?
- Apply on the YesGrowth website, providing company registration number, background information and financial data.
- Accept the provisional loan offer.
- Submit a due diligence questionnaire.
- Sign loan documents.
- Receive funding (usually within seven working days).
Frequently asked questions