A direct lender (not a broker), Wesleyan is a financial services mutual founded in Birmingham in 1841. As well as business funding for SMEs, it provides financial products to select professional groups including GPs, hospital doctors, dentists, teachers and lawyers.
Whether you’re looking for a short-term loan to support your cash flow, or a longer-term loan to invest in growth, Wesleyan aims to provide a tailored solution.
Help your business grow with Nucleus Cash Flow Finance
If your business has been trading for at least 3 years, Nucleus Cash Flow Finance can provide the additional funds for your SME needs.
- Borrow from £25,000 to £150,000
- Once accepted, funds are issued the same day
- No early repayment fee
Wesleyan loan options
Wesleyan offers a range of loan options for SMEs that includes:
- Asset finance. Pay a regular amount to use an essential asset for your business over an agreed period – freeing-up cash because you haven’t had to buy it outright.
- IT finance. If you’re looking to upgrade your IT systems, Wesleyan could provide finance to cover hardware, software, installation, training, maintenance and support in one contract.
- Tax funding. Spread the cost of your tax liabilities over up to 12 months to ensure you have working capital where you need it.
The interest rate you are offered will depend on factors such as the assets you want to finance, the term of the loan, the performance of your business and its credit rating. You’ll be given a personalised interest rate which may differ from any advertised “Representative APR”.
Am I eligible for a Wesleyan business loan?
You should only apply for a Wesleyan business loan if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms. You must also:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be a UK-based SME
- Require the funding for business use
How can I apply?
You can either call Wesleyan or use the contact page on its website to request a callback. A finance specialist will get to know your business and talk you through the best options available to you.
Get tailored loan quotes
Save time by checking eligibility with multiple lenders and get quotes for BBLS/CBILS and other loans.
Frequently asked questions