Pulse Cashflow offers invoice financing and credit management to startups and multimillion pound companies alike. It has specific expertise in the construction industry.
A direct lender (not a broker) founded in 2010 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Pulse Cashflow provides financing to SMEs across the UK by releasing cash from unpaid invoices.
If your company revenue is dependent on invoices, it’s probably prone to fluctuations. That can make it harder to commit to growth projects. Invoice finance offers a solution to this problem by smoothing out an uneven cash flow and ensuring you have the breathing room to focus on what’s important, but it does come at a cost.
Compare tailored invoice financing options from a range of lenders
Finder has teamed up with Funding Options to help SMEs quickly find an invoice financing solution that works for them.
- Unlock the value in your invoices today
- Smooth out an unpredictable cash flow
- Choose from a range of discounting, factoring and financing options
- Factoring. Factoring enables you to release cash from your outstanding customer invoices. You can get up to 90% of their value upfront. It can also save you time as Pulse Cashflow will take over your credit control work and sales ledger management. With improved cash flow, you may also be able to negotiate early payment discounts with your suppliers.
- Construction linked finance. Funding of up to £1.5 million is available for main or first-tier subcontractors operating in the construction sector. Release up to 90% of the value of your outstanding invoices before they are paid. The funding must not exceed 30% of your turnover. Pulse Cashflow will manage your credit control, chasing and collecting outstanding invoice payments which could save you time and money.
Key features of financing with Pulse Cashflow
- Release cash. Borrow up to 90% of your invoice value.
- Single fee. Pay a single fixed fee, so you know what you will be paying back from the start. The fee is fixed at the beginning of your loan term as a percentage of your annual turnover.
- Fast payment. Receive funds within 24 hours of being approved.
- Credit control service. Save time and reduce the cost of your in-house credit function. Pulse Cashflow delivers a full credit control service from confirming there are no issues with the invoice, through sending reminder letters and maintaining regular communication with your customers, to ensuring fast invoice payment.
- Online account management. You can review your online account at any time to see who has paid. Pulse Cashflow can also support you in the event of non-payment by providing a fixed cost litigation service.
- Confidential option. You can choose for the service to be confidential, so your customers do not know you’ve used an external service.
- Improved cash flow. Negotiate early payment terms with your suppliers.
How does it work?
- Each time you raise a customer invoice, send a copy to Pulse Cashflow.
- You will be paid up to 90% of the value of the invoice within 24 hours.
- Pulse Cashflow collects the invoice payment from your customer.
- You’re paid the remaining balance minus the pre-agreed fee.
How do I apply?
It’s not currently possible to apply online. Pulse Cashflow will want to get to know your business better before giving you a decision. You can call an adviser or request a callback at a convenient time through the website.
Am I eligible?
You should only release cash from your business with invoice financing if you’re certain you can afford the repayments and additional fee. You should also:
The outsourced credit control solution is most suited to businesses with up to 300 debtors.
The fee you pay to Pulse Cashflow will vary depending on factors like the value of the invoices you want to be funded, the cash flow of your business and its credit rating.
Frequently asked questions