Nationwide Corporate Finance claims its business loans are innovative. Learn more in our review.
Nationwide Corporate Finance specialises in arranging equipment and cash flow finance to fund every type of business. It has over half a century of financial lending experience and prides itself on being fast and efficient. Since July 2018, it claims to have provided over £3 billion of funding to UK-based companies.
Does your business need help to get to the next level? If so, consider Nationwide Corporate Finance as a possible lender. It provides finance for businesses of all types of sizes and even refinancing for equipment, machinery and VAT and tax.
How can we help?
Compare loan rates
Get live, personalised quotes from a large panel of lenders through our partner Funding Options.Compare now
Unlock the value in your invoices today to access the funding your business needs to move forward.Get quick quotes
Borrow against equipment or property to accelerate your company’s growth.Get quick quotes
Nationwide Corporate Finance business loan options
- Business Finance. Applying for this will give you a decision in two hours. You will then receive the funds within 24 hours if you’re accepted.
- Equipment Refinance. This allows you to release money from your equipment, machinery or vehicles for use in your business. The way it works is that you will sell your equipment to a “funder” and then rent it back for a period of time. This is 100% tax-deductible.
- Startup Finance. This is designed to help new businesses get off the ground. The lender will look at the likely success of a new company as well as the history of the people who are running it in order to make a decision.
- VAT & Tax Finance If you’ve received an unexpected tax bill, this may be a solution. It effectively provides you with capital that will allow you to pay these bills in a single monthly payment.
Key features of the Nationwide Corporate Finance loans
- Loan duration.The loans have payment terms that span from six months to five years.
- Security. Both secured and unsecured loans are offered. Your home may be used as collateral for a secured loan and could be repossessed if you’re not being able to make your payments.
- Fixed monthly repayments. This is not explicitly stated on its website. Please contact Nationwide Corporate Finance directly to ask.
- Option to take a repayment holiday. This is not explicitly stated on its website. Please contact Nationwide Corporate Finance directly to ask.
- Quick decision. Once you’ve made an application you should receive a decision within three hours.
- Early repayment. This is not explicitly stated, so you’ll need to ask.
- Quick access to funds. Should your application be successful, you could receive your funds within 24 hours.
- Set-up fees. Nationwide Corporate Finance doesn’t mention these on its site so you’ll need to ask.
- Preferential rates for existing customers. This company is not a bank so this doesn’t apply.
Am I eligible for a Nationwide Corporate Finance loan?
You should only apply for a Nationwide Corporate Finance loan if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms, and your business is registered as a limited company.
How can I apply?
To apply for a loan with Nationwide Corporate Finance, call 01234 240155 within office hours.
Alternatively, you can apply via the site.
Frequently asked questions