Liberis is a lender that provides cash advances to small and medium-sized companies that need a fast injection of finance. Here’s our review of Liberis business loans.
Liberis was founded in 2007 with three core aims: an elegant simple product, ethically delivered, by experts who understand their customers’ needs. As of July 2018, it’s helped over 5,000 businesses secure over £1.7 million pounds in funding.
Do you need extra cash to help cover the inevitable costs of doing business? Maybe your premises have become damaged and need renovating, or you’ve had a huge glut of sales and now need to restock. Liberis promises a quick decision and funds to help the day-to-day operations of your business.
How can we help?
Compare loan rates
Get live, personalised quotes from a large panel of lenders through our partner Funding Options.Compare now
Unlock the value in your invoices today to access the funding your business needs to move forward.Get quick quotes
Borrow against equipment or property to accelerate your company’s growth.Get quick quotes
How does Liberis’ Business Cash Advance work?
The cash advance is a fast way to increase your business’s cash flow. Repayment terms are short which makes it best for covering short-term needs. You can apply even if your firm’s credit history isn’t perfect.
Key features of Liberis’ Business Cash Advance at a glance
- Loan duration. The duration of cash advances range from 3 to 12 months.
- Security. Liberis demands no security for cash advances.
- Fixed monthly repayments . Liberis cash advances don’t come with fixed monthly payments.
- Option to take a repayment holiday. This is something that it discusses with individual customers.
- Decision time. Once you’ve made an application, you should receive a decision within a week.
- Repay your loan early at any time. There are no penalties for repaying your Cash Advance early.
- Quick access to funds. Should your application be successful, you could see your funding in as little as 48 hours.
- No set-up fees. Liberis claims to have no set-up fees.
Am I eligible for a Liberis Business Cash Advance ?
You should only apply for a Liberis business loan if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms and the following criteria:
- Your business has been trading for at least four months
- Your business brings in at least £2,500 in customer transactions per month
How can I apply?
To apply for a loan with Liberis call 0330 017 4173 within office hours.
Alternatively you can apply via the Liberis website.
Frequently asked questions