ArchOver is a peer to peer (P2P) platform providing fixed-term, fixed-rate loans of £250,000 and above to established UK businesses.
ArchOver connects established UK businesses in need of affordable finance with investors seeking an attractive return on their money. Loans from ArchOver can be used for any business purpose, but are most suited to raising working capital, replacing invoice discounting or factoring, or bank overdrafts.
ArchOver is part of the Hampden Group, which provides specialist insurance, investment and financial support services.
ArchOver loan options
ArchOver provides funding for UK SMEs across a range of sectors using five lending services. Loans are secured with an “all-assets” charge over your business, and your revenues will flow through controlled bank accounts owned by ArchOver. Its specialist credit team performs a detailed credit analysis on each loan before approving it to appear on its peer to peer platform. Your business, and its assets, will then be monitored monthly throughout the loan term. ArchOver has the following loan options:
With all options, ArchOver manages the loan process in the background, but you are left to get on with the day-to-day running and management of your business.
Key features of ArchOver business loans
- Borrow a minimum of £250,000. ArchOver specialises in providing larger loans.
- Repay over 3 to 36 months. Spread your repayments over a term that suits you and your business.
- Interest payments. Loans typically require interest-only payments during the loan term followed by a balloon payment at the end.
- Early repayment. ArchOver will not charge a fee if you decide to settle your loan early.
- Monthly monitoring and analysis. ArchOver will keep a close eye on your accounts during the term of the loan.
- Controlled bank accounts. For the term of your loan, all your revenues will flow through an ArchOver bank account.
Am I eligible for an ArchOver business loan?
You should only apply for an ArchOver business loan if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms. You must also:
- Be a UK limited liability partnership or a limited company.
- Have a UK bank or building society account.
- Have been operating for two or more years.
- Require the loan for business use.
- Have a proven management team and business model.
- Be prepared for your loan to be secured against your company’s assets.
- Be looking for a minimum loan of £250,000.
How can I apply?
- Contact ArchOver by email or phone to express your interest in a business loan.
- ArchOver will arrange a face-to-face meeting with you.
- If you have been provisionally approved you then receive a funding offer.
- ArchOver will perform a detailed credit analysis of your business.
- Your loan is placed on the ArchOver peer to peer lending platform.
- You receive the funding into your bank account.
Think Business Loans
Finder has teamed up with Think Business Loans to help SMEs quickly and easily find a competitive business financing solution that works for them.
- Match your eligibility in minutes with no credit check
- One simple form to compare 200+ lenders
- Receive your funds the same day with no hidden fees
Frequently asked questions