Amplifi Capital provides fast and transparent loans of £3,500 to £100,000 to small businesses that accept debit or credit card payments. Automated repayments are taken directly from your card sales daily.
Amplifi Capital’s business model is a little different, with its loan product sitting somewhere between a fixed-rate unsecured business loan and a merchant cash advance. You’ll get a lump sum upfront, then repay it in daily chunks over a pre-arranged period. Repayments are taken automatically at the point of sale, so you need to be happy that you take enough in card sales each day to cover the repayment.
It’s fast and straightforward to apply at the Amplifi Capital website, and an adviser is on hand to guide you through the process.
Amplifi Capital is a direct lender (not a broker) and a wholly-owned subsidiary of AMP Credit Technologies. It is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
365 Business Finance Merchant Cash Advance
- No fixed term or fixed monthly payments
- Pay back when your customers pay you
- Funding in as little as 48 hours with no security or business plan required
Key features of an Amplifi Capital business loan:
The interest rate you are offered will depend on factors like the amount you apply for, the term of the loan, the performance of your business and its credit rating. This may differ from the advertised “Representative APR”.
Am I eligible for an Amplifi Capital business loan?
You should only apply for an Amplifi Capital business loan if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms. You must also:
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Require the loan for business use.
- Have a business that accepts debit and credit card payments.
How can I apply?
- Simply fill out the step-by-step online application form at the Amplifi Capital website with some details about yourself and your small business. If you need help, an adviser is on hand to help guide you.
- You can expect to receive a decision within two working days.
- Repayments will be taken daily, directly from your card sales.
- Once you have paid off your loan, you have the opportunity to renew.
Frequently asked questions