Academy Leasing specialises in equipment, vehicle and invoice finance for SMEs in the UK.
Founded in 1987, Academy Leasing offers business funding of £1,000 to £250,000 through finance for new vehicles or business equipment, or by unlocking the value in unpaid invoices.
It is a direct lender (not a broker), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
How can we help?
Unlock the value in your invoices today to access the funding your business needs to move forward.Get quick quotes
Borrow against equipment or property to accelerate your company’s growth.Get quick quotes
Compare loan rates
Get live, personalised quotes from a large panel of lenders through our partner Funding Options.Compare now
Academy Leasing provides a range of options for business funding, including:
- Equipment Finance. If you need to invest in new equipment for your company, from IT hardware to plant and machinery or heavy commercial vehicles, you might find that leasing is a more ﬂexible and affordable option for you than purchasing.
- Vehicle Finance. Academy Leasing can source and fund company fleets and commercial vehicles for your business. It buys in volume, which enables it to source trade deals and offers from manufacturers direct. This can cut out main dealerships and extra expenses. Academy Leasing is able to source bespoke vehicle speciﬁcations from any manufacturer.
- Vendor Equipment Finance. If you are an equipment supplier, you may be able to benefit from Academy Leasing’s sales aid and vendor ﬁnance schemes. This involves spreading the cost of equipment over affordable monthly payments for your customers, and removes cash flow as a sales barrier.
- Invoice Financing. If you need an injection of extra working capital to solve a cashﬂow problem or support growth, invoice factoring and invoice discounting could be the right option for you.
- With invoice factoring, Academy Leasing will manage your company’s sales ledger and can take charge of collecting money from customers directly if you wish. A percentage of the invoice total will be advanced to you up front, with the remainder paid on settlement.
- With invoice discounting, Academy Leasing does not collect any of the debts but will instead lend money against unpaid invoices as an agreed percentage of the total value.
Key features of Academy Leasing business finance
The interest rate you are offered will depend on factors like the amount you apply for, the type of funding you choose and Academy Leasing’s assessment of your circumstances and creditworthiness. It may differ from the advertised “Representative APR”.
Am I eligible for an Academy Leasing business loan?
You should only apply for an Academy Leasing business loan if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms. You must also:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Require the loan for business use
How can I apply?
At the time of writing, Academy Leasing doesn’t offer the option to apply for a loan online. You’ll need to call an adviser who can talk through the options available to you. Most applications, from approval through to funding, are dealt with on the same day.
Frequently asked questions