Government to announce switch-off date of older and slower system. Read more…
Compare Toople Business Broadband deals for September 2020
Buckinghamshire-based Toople is a dedicated business broadband provider primarily targeted at the UK SME market.
Offering a selection of ‘Build Your Own’ packages, Toople aims to provide its customers with packages that are tailored to their individual business needs.
What is 'line rental'?When shopping around for broadband deals, it’s easy to be drawn in by an eye-catching “£9.99 a month” deal. What these deals might be failing to mention is something called “line rental”.
Broadband generally needs a phone line to connect to the internet. BT owns the country’s phone line network, and charges other providers to use the lines. This cost is passed on to the customers and is called “line rental”.
What comes included with Toople’s broadband packages?
- Router. Toople’s tariffs all include a router (this is the case with most providers).
- Unlimited downloads. This is subject to terms and conditions.
- 1 free static IP address. These allow you to access more advanced internet features, such as running a server, hosting a website or setting up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) so your employees can access your server remotely.
What extra add-ons can I buy?
Toople offer a variety of packages that give businesses deals on phones and mobiles too.
What is Toople good and bad at?
- Competitively priced. Toople is decent value, often providing better speeds for less than its rivals.
- Straightforward. Toople plans are easy to compare, and all boast unlimited data.
How can I contact Toople’s broadband customer service?
- If you have general questions you can chat to a Toople UK advisor at 08000499499 or call them on 08081498279, their service centres are open 9am-5pm on Monday to Friday.