NCI Car Insurance
Check out our handy guide to find out if NCI Insurance has the right breakdown cover policy for you.
It can be challenging to find the right roadside assistance cover. You don’t want to get it wrong and spend hours on the side of the road.
NCI offer breakdown policies with a variety of different features and benefits. We know that insurance can be complicated at times so we have worked hard to decipher NCI’s breakdown cover, check out the key information we found below.
Who are NCI?
NCI was founded in 2000 and began selling breakdown recovery insurance. Their aim was to offer alternatives to the main brands in the breakdown and recovery industry.
Since then they have grown rapidly and now offer a range of products including car insurance and pet insurance.
What are NCI’s breakdown cover options?
NCI offer UK breakdown cover options with Rescuemycar.com.
UK Breakdown Cover
NCI offer four levels of UK breakdown cover and these are:
- Roadside assistance. Cover no matter where you are in the UK and if recovery experts can’t fix your vehicle, they’ll take you up to 10 miles to your home or original destination.
- Recovery. Cover across the UK and recovery experts will take your car to any destination across the UK, regardless of where you break down.
- At home recovery. Covers you if your vehicle won’t start at your house and this is ideal for those who depend on cars for commuting.
- Personal cover. Cover for you as a driver in any vehicle.
European Breakdown Cover
NCI’s European breakdown cover is designed to offer peace of mind if you break down abroad. NCI customises your policy so you only pay for the exact cover you need. You can get full annual cover or shorter-period breakdown cover.
European breakdown cover protects your car, motorcycle or van abroad so you won’t have to worry about towing and maintenance costs.
How do I make a claim?
If you need to make a claim on your NCI car insurance policy, you can call NCI’s Claims Team on 01423504869 and one of their specialists will talk you through the claims process and answer any questions you may have.
You will need to have the following things to hand:
- Policy number
- Details of the claim
- Date of the incident
- Registration number
- Details of third parties or witnesses
- Any additional information that could be useful
What is my excess?
An excess is the amount of money you contribute when you make a claim. The amount of your excess will vary depending on the car that’s covered, its age and the experience of the drivers on your policy.
Make sure to check your Policy Schedule for full details on your policy excess.