Compare the best lifetime ISAs UK 2022
Discover how a lifetime ISA works, how to find the best lifetime ISA and more.
Lifetime ISAs allow you to collect free money from the government to spend either on buying your first home or funding your retirement. But they're only available for these specific purposes and there are certain age stipulations.
Compare lifetime ISAs
Table: sorted by interest rate, promoted deals first
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Chase Saver account review
Find out whether the Chase Saver account is the best place for your savings.
- Cost-of-living sacrifices
We have looked into what Brits are planning to sacrifice in order to keep their savings and finances afloat amid a cost of living crisis.
- Historical inflation rate vs savings account rates
Savings accounts would have lost the average saver over £1,012 in real terms over the last 5 years as inflation soars to 9.1% in 2022.
- Emergency fund: What it is and how to build one
This type of savings account can save you from a lot of financial stress and anxiety.
- Millionaire calculator: How long would it take to save a million?
Use our calculator to find out how long it would take you to save up a million pounds based on the interest on your savings account.
- Paying tax on interest from a savings account
If you earn interest from a savings account, you need to pay tax on that interest at the same rate as the rest of your annual taxable income.
- Compare the best 3-year fixed-rate bonds UK 2022
Discover how to find the best fixed-rate bonds and how they compare to other savings accounts.
- Compare the best 5-year fixed-rate bonds UK 2022
Discover all you need to know about 5-year fixed-rate bonds, including how to find the best one for you.
- Compare the best fixed-rate cash ISAs UK 2022
Discover how fixed-rate cash ISAs work, how to find the best fixed-rate cash ISA and more.