Azimo lets you send fast, easy and cost-effective money transfers from the UK to more than 190 countries – and you can save even more money by using one of our Azimo promo codes.
Azimo review | Pros and cons
- Transfer time. Instantly transfer funds to another country. Cash pickup, airtime top-up and mobile money transfers are available instantly. Bank transfers may take a little longer depending on the receiving bank.
- Cheap. Azimo is one of the most competitive transfer providers on the market
- Customer service. Azimo customer service is available 24/7. The Azimo customer service team has been regularly praised on social media for its response time.
- Cash is not accepted. You can’t pay for an international money transfer with cash.
How do Azimo promo codes and transfers work?
- Select the country where you want to send the money. Then enter how much you want to send and the collection method. Different collection methods are available in different countries.
- Enter the recipient’s details. If you’ve sent money to this person in the past, you can select their name from a drop-down menu.
- Select your payment method and confirm the transaction by completing the payment. Don’t forget to enter any Azimo promo codes you’ve found.
- Email and SMS notifications let you and the recipient know about the status of your money transfer.
What forms of payment does Azimo accept?
Azimo does not accept cash payments for money transfers. You can pay for your money transfer using:
- Credit or debit card. You can use your credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas.
(Note: Credit card payments can be processed as a cash advance.)
- Bank transfers. You can also send money directly from your bank account.
A bit more about Azimo
Created out of frustration at the unnecessary expenses associated with sending money overseas, Azimo boasts fast, easy and cost-effective transfers from the UK to more than 190 countries.
Using Azimo’s simple three-step process, you can transfer funds to any bank account in the world, to more than 200,000 cash pickup locations, to mobile wallets, for home delivery and more.
Check out these Azimo promo codes and discounts to make your money transfer even cheaper!How does Azimo work?
Check out other international money comparison providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Looking for an alternative? Compare competing services to Azimo to get the best rates and fees.
Ask an Expert